Windows 10: Windows 10 edition

Discus and support Windows 10 edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So my java account is from 2015 yet i cant redeem the free windows 10 edition is there any way to fix this [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by blxxilmao, Nov 12, 2020.

1. blxxilmao Win User

Windows 10 edition

So my java account is from 2015 yet i cant redeem the free windows 10 edition is there any way to fix this

Windows 10 edition 5054559e-80bf-415e-9de0-fa638217dd61?upload=true.png

:)

blxxilmao, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 edition

Delta6326, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 edition

1. Windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - edition

2. Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?: Hi - I want to do some instructional videos for YouTube. I'm new at making videos and after much research still don't know what to do. I want to create videos and edit them in Windrows Movie Maker. I made some videos on my Iphone, transferred them to my windows computer but...
  3. Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?: Hi - I want to do some instructional videos for YouTube. I'm new at making videos and after much research still don't know what to do. I want to create videos and edit them in Windrows Movie Maker. I made some videos on my Iphone, transferred them to my windows computer but...
  4. Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing: I have windows 10 Pro and am trying to create a hotspot, however, when I turn in the hotspot, the "Band" feild is not showing at all ! I have a camera that works only over 2.4 Ghz bandwith and I am unable to connect it over the default 5 Ghz bandwith.I tired to go to the Wifi...
  5. Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing: I have windows 10 Pro and am trying to create a hotspot, however, when I turn in the hotspot, the "Band" feild is not showing at all ! I have a camera that works only over 2.4 Ghz bandwith and I am unable to connect it over the default 5 Ghz bandwith.I tired to go to the Wifi...
  6. Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  8. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  9. How to edit the artist, genre and release year of a burn cd?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to edit the artist, genre and release year of a burn cd?: I’ve burn a cd with music using the Windows media player and it says unknown artist, genre and release year. I want to change it without searching it up....
  10. How to edit the artist, genre and release year of a burn cd?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to edit the artist, genre and release year of a burn cd?: I’ve burn a cd with music using the Windows media player and it says unknown artist, genre and release year. I want to change it without searching it up....