Windows 10: Windows 10 EDU version + activation

Discus and support Windows 10 EDU version + activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I run bootcamp on MacOS. Therefore, my 'hardware' changes when I virtualize Windows 10 versus when I boot natively. How can I keep my copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MaxHushahn, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Windows 10 EDU version + activation

Hi,

I run bootcamp on MacOS. Therefore, my 'hardware' changes when I virtualize Windows 10 versus when I boot natively. How can I keep my copy activated in both cases? Microsoft online does not allow me to sign up using a school email, which is what was used to purchase the copy of windows

:)

MaxHushahn, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 4, 2018
  3. tom...sky Win User
    Upgrade Windows Home N (digitale activation) to Windows 10 EDU?

Hi,

i have an Zotac Computer with an Windows 10 Home N Version.

I have to ability to Upgrade to Windows 10 Edu through our University Contracts. But if i want to change the Product Number to the Edu License Key, Windows says the key is not valid.

Are the other possibilities to change the product key? I installed complety new and my computer is immediat activated with the home license. The key comes from our Edu Campus-Contract-Partner.

t.

tom...sky, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Windows 10 EDU version + activation

Windows 10 Edu upgrade info

Hi, I got a Windows 10 Home version and my university gave me a free Windows 10 Edu version.

I checked that the Edu version has everything and only Cortana is changed/removed.

Out of curiosity, if I wanna keep Cortana as it is (together with data, settings and apps), could I?

michele del giudice, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 EDU version + activation

1. Windows 10 EDU version + activation - Similar Threads - EDU version activation

2. Can't use Windows 10 Edu Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use Windows 10 Edu Key: Hi,i'd like to install Windows 10 Edu to my Notebook. When I want to change the Windows key on my Notebook, it says the key is not correct. I got the key from the Azure Portal and Im a Student...On my Notebook is currently Windows 10 Pro installed...thx...
  3. Can't use Windows 10 Edu Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use Windows 10 Edu Key: Hi,i'd like to install Windows 10 Edu to my Notebook. When I want to change the Windows key on my Notebook, it says the key is not correct. I got the key from the Azure Portal and Im a Student...On my Notebook is currently Windows 10 Pro installed...thx...
  4. Can't use Windows 10 Edu Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 EDU not activating

Windows 10 EDU not activating: I just got a free copy of windows 10 edu from my college but the code refuses to activate, any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-edu-not-activating/69f2da14-b2fb-48ff-874d-1b20cc00d9d4
  6. WIndows EDU and OEM Licence

WIndows EDU and OEM Licence: My Son has a Dell Laptop that came with OEM Windows 10. He has purchased a desktop, and wanted to activate his Edu Windows licence. His MSFT account says the licence was already activated 2 years ago, which would be when he got his laptop. There should have been no need to...
  7. Minecraft Edu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Edu: Can I log in to Minecraft Edu with an Office 365 account or does it have to be an Office 365 Education account? If so, how do I get one, I am not in a school district with Office 365 and I cant sign up for it as well. [Moved from: Microsoft Education / Office / Other]...
  8. window 10 version not activate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 version not activate: my window version is update but window show your window is not activate . and trouble shoot then show error cose like 0x800000 what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-version-not-activate/ce163594-33e0-48d0-8e32-48af8da8ccc7
  9. How do I remove windows 10 Edu version and install normal windows 10 home?

How do I remove windows 10 Edu version and install normal windows 10 home?: Currently living a nightmare with a brand new computer that can't run most of the programs I need to stream on twitch and I believe its the windows 10 education version I am running from my college. I need to wipe it off my computer and install a fresh new normal version of...
  10. Activating Windows 10 EDU version

Activating Windows 10 EDU version: Hello! I bought my laptop a couple of years ago (2013) and it came with windows 8. I have since thrown away/unable to find my laptop box anymore (didn't think I would need it) I just purchased a license with product key from my university that I work at for the windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows 10 edu

2. activation key for windows 10 edu