Windows 10: Windows 10 Education Activation issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Education Activation issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a university provided laptop which was having battery issue so i just replace it through laptop support vendor. After that my Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Osama Mansoor, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Education Activation issue

I have a university provided laptop which was having battery issue so i just replace it through laptop support vendor.

After that my Windows 10 Education is not activate and i am unable to activate through steps given on different sites. (See below screen shots)

At the end it asks for Microsoft account which is not my official account therefore i put my personal account on which laptop is not registered so what should i do in order to activate my windows again.

Windows 10 Education Activation issue ab7b88d3-071a-4eac-a9d9-3dc11659d5c7?upload=true.jpg Windows 10 Education Activation issue 0dba839f-4f68-4fde-8516-989d07fd792b?upload=true.jpg Windows 10 Education Activation issue 2e49a673-425b-48f2-8ab1-943b351de1fe?upload=true.jpg

:)

Osama Mansoor, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Teo Dida Win User

Activating WINDOWS 10 Education

Does it matter that this article is about Windows 10 Pro or do I have to follow the same steps to activate windows education on Windows 10 Home?Thanks a lot

Teo Dida, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Windows Education Issue

Are you have Windows 10 Education installed?

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If you don't have the right edition installed, you will need to download and install it.

Step 1:

Download Windows 10 Education ISO files

If you attend a college or university, your institution might provide you with the Education edition of Windows 10. If you are only provided with a license (product key), you can download the .ISO file from the Microsoft Download Academic Products website.

Go to the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/vlacademicISO

Windows 10 Education Activation issue 9b4ebea7-eec2-4952-bf58-fc24a900ff8a.png

Scroll down then enter your Windows 10 Education product key, then click verify

Windows 10 Education Activation issue 4b50baf3-7735-4510-a5df-60c21b90e0cf.png

Step 2: Create a bootable copy:

Step 3: perform a clean install:

Andre Da Costa, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Education Activation issue

Irisdiel H, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Education Activation issue

1. Windows 10 Education Activation issue - Similar Threads - Education Activation issue

2. Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education: I am a student and I currently use a MacBook Pro as my primary device. However, I would like to have a Windows system as well for the occasional study/work related use of Microsoft apps that are not available on MacOS such as Power BI. For this purpose, I set up Windows 10...
  3. Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education: I am a student and I currently use a MacBook Pro as my primary device. However, I would like to have a Windows system as well for the occasional study/work related use of Microsoft apps that are not available on MacOS such as Power BI. For this purpose, I set up Windows 10...
  4. Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Education is not activating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Education is not activating: Hi! I am having an issue with my laptop where Windows 10 Education will not activate. Using slmgr.vbs I am able to get the following error message. "Error: 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked"I am unable to change my product key as...
  6. Windows 10 Education is not activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Education is not activating: Hi! I am having an issue with my laptop where Windows 10 Education will not activate. Using slmgr.vbs I am able to get the following error message. "Error: 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked"I am unable to change my product key as...
  7. Activating Windows 10 Education

Activating Windows 10 Education: Hi,So my university offers students Windows 10 Education for free. I tried to upgrade my windows from the current one to Windows 10 Education by clicking the "change product key". After I enter, it went to preparing and such, and it says "make sure you're connected to...
  8. Windows 10 Activation Issue Win 10 Education

Windows 10 Activation Issue Win 10 Education: Hi,I have recently swapped out my motherboard & CPU for newer models and previously had a very happily activated version of Windows 10 Education. Checking on the old CPU/mobo in the activation menu showed Windows as being activated with a digital licence associated with my...
  9. Activation of Windows 10 education

Activation of Windows 10 education: product key for windows 10 education with product id 00328-00252-52354-AA023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-education/18409e39-9000-49b6-97b0-a98da302669a"
  10. Issue with Activating Windows 10 Education Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with Activating Windows 10 Education Edition: I am trying to upgrade my current copy of Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Education edition, but am unable to do so. I have a validated product key for the Education edition provided by my school through OnTheHub. When I go to the "Change product key" setting under...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 education product key

2. 00328 00252 52354 aa489

3. windows 10 education activation phone