Windows 10: Windows 10 Education Activation no longer valid??

Discus and support Windows 10 Education Activation no longer valid?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; For some bizarre reason the computer I installed Windows 10 Education on (~3 months ago) is now telling me "We can't activate Windows on this device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Elbowfister, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Education Activation no longer valid??

For some bizarre reason the computer I installed Windows 10 Education on (~3 months ago) is now telling me "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device. If you think it wasn't used on another device, select troubleshhot below. Error Code 0x004c008." When I troubleshoot it doesn't help me at all.

I do have a dual boot system and use clover boot loader to boot into the system of my choosing, but with that said I never had the issues prior.

I do have windows enterprise on another windows computer and I use the same Microsoft account but I can't imagine that's causing the issue..

Any Ideas?

:)

Elbowfister, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Teo Dida Win User

Activating WINDOWS 10 Education

Does it matter that this article is about Windows 10 Pro or do I have to follow the same steps to activate windows education on Windows 10 Home?Thanks a lot

Teo Dida, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Activating Windows 10 Education problems

Hi MaxDavidović. This error message means that the product key is only valid for an educational institution, like a school or university, to use with PCs the educational institution owns. You will need to use a different product key. When you purchased
    this PC from the retail store, did it come with Windows 10 activated already?

Riley Lynn Nairn, Jun 12, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Education Activation no longer valid??

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Education Activation no longer valid??

1. Windows 10 Education Activation no longer valid?? - Similar Threads - Education Activation longer

2. Windows 10 Education is not activating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education is not activating: Hi! I am having an issue with my laptop where Windows 10 Education will not activate. Using slmgr.vbs I am able to get the following error message. "Error: 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked"I am unable to change my product key as...
  3. Windows 10 Education is not activating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Education is not activating: Hi! I am having an issue with my laptop where Windows 10 Education will not activate. Using slmgr.vbs I am able to get the following error message. "Error: 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked"I am unable to change my product key as...
  4. Windows 10 Education is not activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Activating Windows 10 Education

Activating Windows 10 Education: Hi,So my university offers students Windows 10 Education for free. I tried to upgrade my windows from the current one to Windows 10 Education by clicking the "change product key". After I enter, it went to preparing and such, and it says "make sure you're connected to...
  6. Microsoft Azure Windows 10 Education activation key no longer working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Azure Windows 10 Education activation key no longer working: Today i successfully upgraded my Windows 10 Home to Education using the activation key from a Microsoft Azure account i got from my university. A few day ago i started getting notifications on my computer saying that i had to update my Windows 10 and i ended up doing the...
  7. Windows 10 Education validity

Windows 10 Education validity: Hi everyone! I have a question regarding Windows 10 Education edition. I have the opportunity to purchase a copy from my institution but I'm wondering if it will still be 'valid' if I leave my position and no longer have an education account....
  8. Windows 10 Education Product Key Validation

Windows 10 Education Product Key Validation: I purchased a windows 10 education product key through a website called Kivuto 1 to 2 years ago. I can no longer download windows through this service and got told to contact Microsoft support. I can still view my product key and What I really want to know is can I download...
  9. Activation of Windows 10 education

Activation of Windows 10 education: product key for windows 10 education with product id 00328-00252-52354-AA023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-education/18409e39-9000-49b6-97b0-a98da302669a"
  10. Activating WINDOWS 10 Education

Activating WINDOWS 10 Education: I recently got a new PC and installed Windows 10 home 64 bit version but without an activation code but my university provided us with the education version and I want to know if I can activate windows 10 education on my windows 10 home PC...