Windows 10: Windows 10 Education Build / ISO

Discus and support Windows 10 Education Build / ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am currently on Windows Education 10240. When I check for updates I get nothing. Haven't there been releases since? Not sure how to upgrade or if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jmsnyc, May 16, 2016.

1. jmsnyc Win User

Windows 10 Education Build / ISO

I am currently on Windows Education 10240. When I check for updates I get nothing. Haven't there been releases since? Not sure how to upgrade or if I need to but I need an ISO that matches my build to try and fix sfc scannow errors

:)

jmsnyc, May 16, 2016

2. Built-in apps on Windows 10 Education, build 1703

Hi,

I have a general question and wondered if anyone had any insight on this. On Windows 10 Education, build 1703, do the built-in Photos, Movies & TV, and Calculator app remain on this build version, or are they at some point removed? I ask because when I created
    an image for my organization using Windows 10 Education, build 1609, those three apps were removed and they are somewhat crucial and beneficial.

I'd like to know if they are kept on build 1703 and not removed, this way I can continue with creating various images using Windows 10 Education, build 1703. I also want to specify that I noticed the apps removed when I used build 1609, but also after I
    upgraded to build 1703. Currently I have installed Windows 10 Education from an ISO that is the actual build, and not an upgrade.

cjdiaz1024, May 16, 2016
  3. Windows 10 education build.

Hi Brian,

Schools and institutions who purchased Windows 10 Education offers this build for installation to students and educators. Have you tried asking your institution if they have Windows 10 Education build? Getting the Education build from your school is easier
    rather than purchasing it.

The good news is, the Microsoft Store offers a discount right now for those who will avail the Windows 10 Education build. You can start shopping by checking this
    link.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Thank you.

Michelle Her, May 16, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

That was the first public release back in July '15. There was a later release in November '15 called Version 1511 OS Build 10586.0 which is now up to 10586.318. Have you tried Start, Settings, Update and Security to make it check for newer updates?

Berton, May 16, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Please read this reply from Microsoft Community forum.
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...f6a018b?auth=1
    The Community Moderator who gave the Answer was extremely well versed. You can take his word for it.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Education Build / ISO - Similar Threads - Education Build ISO

2. Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same?: Hi! I got an windows 10 education key from my school and now i need to download the ISO to install it. The problem is that the webbpage dosent look the same as the tutorials where you sign in with the key before you download the ISO. When i try to download it, its just...
  3. Windows 10 all builds ISO's

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 all builds ISO's: Hello fellow redditors, I wonder where i can get every build of Windows 10 ever released. Is Microsoft shares it publicly via their servers? If yes, where I should search? Thank You and have a great day! submitted by /u/Janszczyrek [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows 10 ISO Which OS build Is?

Windows 10 ISO Which OS build Is?: Hello, I want to download the Windows 10 ISO from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...d/windows10ISO Is this download of Windows 10 November 2019 Update v1909? Which is the build in this download? Why I can not select the edition of "Windows 10 November 2019 Update"...
  5. Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?)

Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?): Hi I am trying to download the windows 10 educational iso, with the intent of installing it on a macbook via bootcamp. However when attempting to start the iso download I get hit with; "Validating your request. This may take several minutes. Do not refresh the page or...
  6. Windows 10 Education N ISO

Windows 10 Education N ISO: Hello, I have a key for Windows 10 Education N, but I couldn't find the ISO file for Windows 10 Education N. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-education-n-iso/099b987a-0730-482a-935a-1feffd0308d8
  7. Windows 10 Build 1709 ISO

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Build 1709 ISO: Hello! I have a quick question: Windows 10 build 1803 recently came out, But... Is there still a way to download a windows 10 1709 iso???...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Education Edition ISO?

Windows 10 Pro Education Edition ISO?: Hey WIndows 10 Forums! I bought a secondhand PC and realized it came with Windows 10 Pro Education edition. Naturally, my first move is to wipe the preinstalled Windows install and run my own fresh copy. I plugged in my recent USB for Windows 10 64-bit, and when I plugged in...
  9. Windows 10 ISO Build Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 ISO Build Version: I purchased Windows 10 a few months ago and have had problems upgrading to the new builds 1511 and 1608 since then, installation always freezes at 93% and I haven't had any luck using Microsoft support. I'd like to have the latest build and thinking a fresh install might...
  10. No ISOs for Windows 10 build 9860

in Windows 10 News
    No ISOs for Windows 10 build 9860: With the release today of Windows 10 build 986, you might be hoping to download an ISO to perform a clean install of the OS. Unfortunately, Microsoft has said that this will not occur which means that Windows Update is your only option. The information comes from Gabriel...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. indowstan.com/win/windows-10-iso-v1909/#education-edition