Windows 10: Windows 10 education can't access network computer

Discus and support Windows 10 education can't access network computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I enter network credentials for username password, it says incorrect username/password but the credentials are working on other computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by priyesh99, Mar 3, 2020.

1. priyesh99 Win User

Windows 10 education can't access network computer

When I enter network credentials for username password, it says incorrect username/password but the credentials are working on other computer.

:)

priyesh99, Mar 3, 2020
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 3, 2020
  4. astrakan Win User

windows 10 loosing local network access

Hi,

Well, frequently, I'm unable to access folders on my laptop (or desktop from laptop).
    Then I run network troubleshooting and windows says me the same thing again: one or more network protocols are not installed and necessary for connectivity. Then I accept the correction and I can access my network until the next time it will fail and will say me the same thing. One day, perhaps 3 if I am lucky.
    IT'S MASSIVELY BORING !! *Smile Windows 10 education can't access network computer :)

Any clue ?

astrakan, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 education can't access network computer - Similar Threads - education can't access

2. Can't access files on other network computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access files on other network computers: I have four computers all attached to my home network. Until recently, I had been able to access documents across all my computers while attched to the home network. That has all disappeared. I can't even find the computers when I select Network in Windows Explorer. The...
  3. Can't access another computer on my network

Can't access another computer on my network: Since I've updated Windows, I can no longer access my other computer that I have networked. It says I do not have permission to access the computer. I've never had to utilize a user/password....
  4. Can't access Education Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't access Education Software: Hello, I'm a student who just registered for the Microsoft Azure services. We're asked to download and install the free software Windows 10 education, Visual Studio, etc so that we can work on class projects. https://portal.azure.com/ But when I try to access the...
  5. Can't access computers on home network

Can't access computers on home network: I'm setting up a new Dell XPS 8930. Existing home network which uses Workgroup at this point includes a Win7 Dell and a Win8.1 Lenovo. The Win7 will be updated to 10 when this problem is solved. All computers show up on all computers under Network. The Win10 can access the...
  6. Windows 10 network can't access other computers

Windows 10 network can't access other computers: I have setup file sharing on my computer and 2 laptops. MY laptops can access the shared files from all devices but my computer cannot access files from my laptop. When attempting to connect from my computer I receive the error Windows cannot accesss \\Laptop... . I set up...
  7. Windows 10 Can't Access Network Devices

Windows 10 Can't Access Network Devices: Hello and thank you for reading about our little issue. We have two computers that send job data to a router (not a network router, a router that cuts things). The routers themselves are dumb hard drives that we send data to and the machine reads the data; no permissions to...
  8. Can't access other computers on network

Can't access other computers on network: Of course it was working fine when on 1803 (after lots of tinkering) but now on 1809 I can't get to my other computers. I turned off password protection in network sharing so at least I can bring up the other computers but when I try to access the user etc I get access...
  9. can't access network drives on other computers,

can't access network drives on other computers,: I'm livid, I have three computers, one running windows 7, one running windows 10 pro and a new one with windows 10 home. I had some trouble but finally was able to make the files available between the windows 10 pro and the windows 7 computer, but this stupid windows 10...
  10. Can't access one computer on my network

Can't access one computer on my network: I have a strange problem and can't find an answer. My network has the following computers: -Win 10 Pro desktop -Win 10 Home laptop -Win 7 desktop From the laptop, I can't see or access the Win 10 Pro desktop but I can see and access the Win 7 desktop. I can see and access...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant access network computer windows 10