Windows 10: Windows 10 education edition: The user’s password must be changed before signing in

Discus and support Windows 10 education edition: The user’s password must be changed before signing in in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got accepted to a school and the school wants me to change my system to the schools version. I signed in through Win 365 and set up everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RandomEventsOnCrack, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Windows 10 education edition: The user’s password must be changed before signing in

I just got accepted to a school and the school wants me to change my system to the schools version. I signed in through Win 365 and set up everything for my laptop, updated my system and everything. Everything was fine until i signed into my home desktop. I logged out and i signed into my desktop the system locked me out by saying The user’s password must be changed before signing in.

I did not set a pass before as this is my home desktop. I did not intend to change my system to Win 10 Education. All my things are on there. Help!

submitted by /u/RandomEventsOnCrack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RandomEventsOnCrack, Apr 15, 2021

2. Change from Windows 10 Education edition to Windows 10 Professional

Windows 10 Education is an academic edition of Windows 10 used in schools. Features like Cortana are removed because of the environment it is used in.

Windows 10 Pro Education builds on the commercial version of Windows 10 Pro and provides important management controls needed in schools. Windows 10 Pro Education is effectively a variant of Windows 10 Pro that provides education-specific default settings,
    including the removal of Cortana1. These default settings disable tips, tricks and suggestions & Windows Store suggestions.

Windows 10 editions for education customers

If you want to downgrade to the Windows 10 Pro edition, you will need to perform a clean install and you will need a unique product key to install it. The Windows 10 Pro Edu or Windows 10 Education key will not activate Windows 10 Pro.

If you don't have a license for Windows 10 Pro, you will either need to request it from the institution you got Windows 10 Education; or you will have to purchase a license for Pro, then perform a clean install.

Step 1: Buy Windows 10 Home/Pro

Step 2: How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Apr 15, 2021
  3. OKCarl Win User
    How Do I Change my Log On / Sign In Password?

I am able to change the password on my administrator email account. I am able to change the passwords on my user email accounts. I am not able to change the password for logging on or signing in to Windows 10 Pro when I boot my computer in the morning. (Please don't tell me my email password is the same as my log on / sign in password) Suggestions? Advice?

OKCarl, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Windows 10 education edition: The user’s password must be changed before signing in

how to edit or change my windows passwords

Hello,

We're here to help.

To change your Windows user password, you can perform the steps written below:

• Click Start.
    • Click on your user account on the top, and select Change account settings.
    • Select Sign-in options on the left panel.
    • Click the Change button under Password.
    • Enter your current password, and hit Next.
    • Type your new password and re-enter it. Provide a password hint that will help you in case you'll forget your password.

Let us know how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 education edition: The user’s password must be changed before signing in

1. Windows 10 education edition: The user’s password must be changed before signing in - Similar Threads - education edition user’s

2. User must change password before signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User must change password before signing in: I recently reset my laptop due to performance issues and now I’m getting a message that says user must change password before signing in I tried my Microsoft account password but it said it didn’t match I don’t know my password for my account because I’ve been using pin ever...
  3. User must change password before signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User must change password before signing in: I recently reset my laptop due to performance issues and now I’m getting a message that says user must change password before signing in I tried my Microsoft account password but it said it didn’t match I don’t know my password for my account because I’ve been using pin ever...
  4. User must change password before signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t log in, “The user’s password must be changed before signing in.”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log in, “The user’s password must be changed before signing in.”: I get the above prompt when trying to sign in. I’ve tried various solutions online. When I just leave the password blank and press “enter”, I get “Unable to update the password. The value provided for the new password does not meet the length, complexity, or history...
  6. Can’t log in, “The user’s password must be changed before signing in.”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t log in, “The user’s password must be changed before signing in.”: I get the above prompt when trying to sign in. I’ve tried various solutions online. When I just leave the password blank and press “enter”, I get “Unable to update the password. The value provided for the new password does not meet the length, complexity, or history...
  7. "The user's password must be changed before signing in." on Lock Screen - but no password...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "The user's password must be changed before signing in." on Lock Screen - but no password...: Hi all, I'm generally pretty good with Windows but I'm truly stumped and can't find anything online. A friend of mine just contacted me with this issue: He received so his custom-built PC from a reputable parts/PC store a week ago. The first time he turned it on it didn't...
  8. the users password must be changed before signing in no password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the users password must be changed before signing in no password: https://imgur.com/a/KJjh6qB I'm currently encountering this problem However when i put a password of the email in order to change it it doesn't work submitted by /u/_mkrfs [link] [comments]...
  9. The User’s password must be changed before signing in....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The User’s password must be changed before signing in....: Hello, Recently I restored my pc through Dell's software. After the restore, every time I login I get the error: The User’s password must be changed before signing in.... I put in the same password and it's all good. Why is this happening? Windows 10 Version 1809 (OS...
  10. The User’s password must be changed before signing in....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The User’s password must be changed before signing in....: Hi, i am running windows 10 and have just had to delete and re-install my work email on 365 as my 6 monthly password needed changing and it kept saying I couldnt connect to the internet to change itfor some reason. Uninstalling and reinstalling it worked, but when I tried to...