Windows 10: Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

Discus and support Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; 2 years ago I got Windows 10 education on my laptop. My question is regarding the expiration after I graduate, would it possible for you to check based... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ferosuna1, Apr 14, 2022.

1. ferosuna1 Win User

Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

2 years ago I got Windows 10 education on my laptop. My question is regarding the expiration after I graduate, would it possible for you to check based on the image I attached, if my windows will expire at one point or if it will be forever activated? I am also no longer using the student email as a user, I am using my personal account which is the administrator account.Thank you

:)

ferosuna1, Apr 14, 2022
  2. Xie94 Win User

Windiws 10 Education From MSDN expiration after graduated

Hi again, community

I'm just installed Windows 10 Education that I got from my college's MSDNAA

My question is, will this version of Windows 10 expire after i graduated?

or is the key will be remain valid after i graduated?

Thanks Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation :)

Xie94, Apr 14, 2022
  3. Windows 10 education

Windows 10 Education or any education version is tied specifically to your .edu email/ your school.

It will only last as long as you are a student. Technically, your school will tell Microsoft you graduated or something similar and your license will expire.

If you get a new .edu then you will need a new license.

Zackary Vanosdol, Apr 14, 2022
  4. Bree Win User

Windows 10 Education edition

As I understand it (@Superfly may be able to say more) the university's volume licencing of Windows 10 Education would use a Key Management System (KMS) for activation. This means the key you'd have would the generic key for Education and activation is renewed periodically by contacting the university's KMS server. Once you leave university and can no longer contact the servers the activation would expire.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation - Similar Threads - Education Expiration Graduation

2. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation: 2 years ago I got Windows 10 education on my laptop. My question is regarding the expiration after I graduate, would it possible for you to check based on the image I attached, if my windows will expire at one point or if it will be forever activated? I am also no longer...
  3. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation: 2 years ago I got Windows 10 education on my laptop. My question is regarding the expiration after I graduate, would it possible for you to check based on the image I attached, if my windows will expire at one point or if it will be forever activated? I am also no longer...
  4. Windows System after Graduation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows System after Graduation: Dear team,I currently use the Windows system using a student ID from National University of Singapore. May I know what will happen after graduation? Will the system expire? Great thanks.Yours sincerely....
  5. Windows System after Graduation

Windows System after Graduation: Dear team,I currently use the Windows system using a student ID from National University of Singapore. May I know what will happen after graduation? Will the system expire? Great thanks.Yours sincerely....
  6. Windows 10 Education expired.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education expired.: I have an HP 250G7 laptop and it had Windows 10 Education pre-installed. A few months ago an error started showing every time I turn on the device saying "Your Windows License will expire soon". I did not really paid attention to it as I thought of it as some type of error....
  7. Windows 10 Education expired.

Windows 10 Education expired.: I have an HP 250G7 laptop and it had Windows 10 Education pre-installed. A few months ago an error started showing every time I turn on the device saying "Your Windows License will expire soon". I did not really paid attention to it as I thought of it as some type of error....
  8. Windows 10 Education expired.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Educational mail account getting deleted after graduation - how to continue using Windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Educational mail account getting deleted after graduation - how to continue using Windows...: Hello there!I have had the opportunity to get my Windows 10 Education license from a Microsoft platform during my studies.I don't recall if it was on Microsoft Imagine or OnTheHub, but I got it from one of those.Now my studies are over and my email account which the Windows...
  10. Windows 10 education with expired Microsoft 365 account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 education with expired Microsoft 365 account: I decided that before I finish school I would like to use the free windows 10 education key that I can get (on Mac bootcamp). When signing into the Microsoft account it of course requires a work or school account to be logged in (or the local account), but what will happen...