Windows 10: Windows 10 Education for Asian Countries.

Discus and support Windows 10 Education for Asian Countries. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm a teacher from Pakistan. Don't earn a lot. I'd love to get win 10 Education. Is that possible? If yes, how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KhanAli2, Apr 21, 2019.

1. KhanAli2 Win User

Windows 10 Education for Asian Countries.

I'm a teacher from Pakistan. Don't earn a lot. I'd love to get win 10 Education. Is that possible? If yes, how?

:)

KhanAli2, Apr 21, 2019

2. Activating Cortana for Asian Countries.

How to activate Cortana for Asian Countries ?

Christian G. Remetio, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Education for Asian Countries. - Similar Threads - Education Asian Countries

2. Windows 10 Country edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Country edition: Hello,If a Windows 10 license was installed on a PC in France but then is delivered to the US can the license be changed to a US one so the updates can be installed? If so how or would a new license have to be purchased? This also assumes it is a standalone system not...
  3. Windows 10 Country edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Country edition: Hello,If a Windows 10 license was installed on a PC in France but then is delivered to the US can the license be changed to a US one so the updates can be installed? If so how or would a new license have to be purchased? This also assumes it is a standalone system not...
  4. Windows 10 Country edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Education: How can i get Windows 10 Education. I have a .edu email address but my school hasn't partcipated in Windows 10 Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-education/8e40802f-5371-4c29-846d-6d5259b35357
  6. Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Education: Hello. I am in PU University in Bulgaria, Plovdiv. I want to buy a laptop which has installed windows 10 education, however I am not sure if my university has a contract with them. If my university is not listed, will I still be able to use the laptop like normal? What...
  7. Windows 10 education

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 education: If my school isn't listed to get it, is there still a chance I could email someone to try and get it? My school isn't listed for education and I'm wondering if I could still get it submitted by /u/guyonthwwire [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 education

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 education: Hi r/windows I need to get a new copy of windows 10 on my school laptop. The education version has the best build and is offered free to students. But my school's it department is lame and doesn't let us qualify with our .edu emails for the program or for dreamspark (I go...
  9. windows 10 education

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 education: I purchased a used notebook g56. it came with windows 10 education that wasn't activated. error #ox8007232B. meaning not a legitimate version. ive tried to uninstall but no go so far. can someone tell me how to get this version off, I don't want to be a law breaker!!...
  10. Windows 10 fonts corrupt by an Asian font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 fonts corrupt by an Asian font: Hi, an Asian font is being used for some of my system-wide font settings. This is mostly visible in some apps that probably initiate a standard Windows font, but Windows returs that Asian font instead. Three screenshot examples are attached: VLC, iCloud and iTunes. This...