Windows 10: Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?)

Discus and support Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to download the windows 10 educational iso, with the intent of installing it on a macbook via bootcamp. However when attempting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jakob †, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Jakob † Win User

Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?)

Hi I am trying to download the windows 10 educational iso, with the intent of installing it on a macbook via bootcamp.

However when attempting to start the iso download I get hit with;

"Validating your request. This may take several minutes. Do not refresh the page or select back, doing so will cancel the request"

This goes on for an hour with no result, I have tried restarting it multiple times and have tried using safari, firefox and chrome. I am running macOS Mojave 10.14.

I have searched the forum and note there is an identical Q with over 100 I have this problem too's... but no answer?

Any help would be awesome,

Thank you

:)

Jakob †, Apr 5, 2019

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?)

how to download windows10 education iso

im a student of sliit and i want to download windows 10 education...and i have a key provided by my institute..i already downloaded the iso but unfortunately i lost that..so now i cant download it again from the site..it says i already got that version
    and i cant download it from same product..so HOW DO I DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 EDUCATION ISO..PLEASE PUT A GOOD ANSWER Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?) :)

Ishara K.G.R.U., Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?)

1. Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?) - Similar Threads - education ISO can't

2. Can't get to Windows 10 ISO file website Mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get to Windows 10 ISO file website Mac: The Windows 10 ISO Website would load to half then completely stop, can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-windows-10-iso-file-website-mac/17349d80-1757-48c8-b0e1-1e2be667560c
  3. Can't find ISO file for Surface 3 64GB Windows ISO image download when downloading to mac...

Can't find ISO file for Surface 3 64GB Windows ISO image download when downloading to mac...: I don't know if the file type is unrecognizable by my 2012 Macbook Air or if the actual download from the website just doesn't contain it but I do not see a specific file with the iso suffix. Any advice is appreciated....
  4. downloading Windows 10 iso disk file on mac

downloading Windows 10 iso disk file on mac: My new IMAC 2019 will not download to enable me to run Bootcamp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-windows-10-iso-disk-file-on-mac/91019aef-0844-461d-95a8-75ad9509d459
  5. Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same?

Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same?: Hi! I got an windows 10 education key from my school and now i need to download the ISO to install it. The problem is that the webbpage dosent look the same as the tutorials where you sign in with the key before you download the ISO. When i try to download it, its just...
  6. Can't Download Windows 10 ISO?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Download Windows 10 ISO?: Hey, My name is Stanley Gabboot I'm 12 years old and I've got a 2015 13 Inch Mac and I recently bought games that need windows 10 on steam without realizing that it needed "Windows 10" so my intentions were to just leave it. So my first intentions were to just leave it,...
  7. Is there an alternative download for Education version ISO?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there an alternative download for Education version ISO?: Hello. My university moved from previous option to Azure distribution and the keys for Windows ar now handled by OnTheHub by Kivuto. However, I can't download ISO for Windows 10 from there, it points me to Microsoft site....
  8. Windows 10 Education N ISO

Windows 10 Education N ISO: Hello, I have a key for Windows 10 Education N, but I couldn't find the ISO file for Windows 10 Education N. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-education-n-iso/099b987a-0730-482a-935a-1feffd0308d8
  9. Can't download Windows 10 ISO

Can't download Windows 10 ISO: It wont let me download the Windows 10 ISO, and won't give me an error number. http://prntscr.com/kfxpv0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cant-download-windows-10-iso/d8369dc7-b084-413a-bc47-e872e2cceba5
  10. Windows 10 Education Build / ISO

Windows 10 Education Build / ISO: I am currently on Windows Education 10240. When I check for updates I get nothing. Haven't there been releases since? Not sure how to upgrade or if I need to but I need an ISO that matches my build to try and fix sfc scannow errors 50568