Windows 10: Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same?

Discus and support Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I got an windows 10 education key from my school and now i need to download the ISO to install it. The problem is that the webbpage dosent look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TjenareMannen, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same?

Hi!

I got an windows 10 education key from my school and now i need to download the ISO to install it.

The problem is that the webbpage dosent look the same as the tutorials where you sign in with the key before you download the ISO. When i try to download it, its just the normal Windows 10 ISO?!

This is what i have:

Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same? c9e64ae1-282b-498b-8341-ae2434f328d7?upload=true.png

What i think i want!?

Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same? 15405a37-7eab-41e6-9a56-a6da21199957?upload=true.png

:)

TjenareMannen, Aug 18, 2020

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 18, 2020
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same?

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

U can't use Rufus to download Windows 7 *Roll :roll: there was a Media Creator Tool out for it, but it's not anymore u need a legal key to be able to download Win7.

puma99dk|, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same?

1. Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same? - Similar Threads - education ISO download

2. Windows 10 iso download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 iso download: I have been trying for three days to download the window 10 iso file so that I can do a clean install on my laptop and wipe all existing partitions. however, it downloads at the rate of about 1% per hour, and even after leaving it to download overnight it still didn't work it...
  3. Downloading Windows 10 .iso

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloading Windows 10 .iso: Hi, I have one question. I currently own a license for Windows 10 Pro. It is installed on my laptop. Can I use the same license to download the .iso for Windows 10 or do I need to buy a separate license for that? submitted by /u/ztgarfield97 [link] [comments]...
  4. Is there an alternative download for Education version ISO?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there an alternative download for Education version ISO?: Hello. My university moved from previous option to Azure distribution and the keys for Windows ar now handled by OnTheHub by Kivuto. However, I can't download ISO for Windows 10 from there, it points me to Microsoft site....
  5. Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?)

Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?): Hi I am trying to download the windows 10 educational iso, with the intent of installing it on a macbook via bootcamp. However when attempting to start the iso download I get hit with; "Validating your request. This may take several minutes. Do not refresh the page or...
  6. Windows 10 Education N ISO

Windows 10 Education N ISO: Hello, I have a key for Windows 10 Education N, but I couldn't find the ISO file for Windows 10 Education N. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-education-n-iso/099b987a-0730-482a-935a-1feffd0308d8
  7. Windows 10 education download

Windows 10 education download: I am trying to download windows 10 education onto my university computer, which is currently running windows 7 enterprise. The Download Academic Products page at https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/vlacademicwindows10 instructs me to download the media creation...
  8. The official Windows 10 ISO download page only lets me download Win10 Education

The official Windows 10 ISO download page only lets me download Win10 Education: I've been using Manjaro Linux and been mostly happy with it (hah, sorry) but a few nagging issues with certain software has convinced me to reinstall Windows 10 and dual-boot the two. Just one problem, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO/ only...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Education Edition ISO?

Windows 10 Pro Education Edition ISO?: Hey WIndows 10 Forums! I bought a secondhand PC and realized it came with Windows 10 Pro Education edition. Naturally, my first move is to wipe the preinstalled Windows install and run my own fresh copy. I plugged in my recent USB for Windows 10 64-bit, and when I plugged in...
  10. Windows 10 Education Build / ISO

Windows 10 Education Build / ISO: I am currently on Windows Education 10240. When I check for updates I get nothing. Haven't there been releases since? Not sure how to upgrade or if I need to but I need an ISO that matches my build to try and fix sfc scannow errors 50568