Windows 10: Windows 10 Education, issues with downloading apps from app store and using a personal account

Discus and support Windows 10 Education, issues with downloading apps from app store and using a personal account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So my issue is I can't download apps from the microsoft store. This is what my store looks like. I can't switch accounts to my person because it only... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dwaj, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Dwaj Win User

Windows 10 Education, issues with downloading apps from app store and using a personal account

So my issue is I can't download apps from the microsoft store. This is what my store looks like. I can't switch accounts to my person because it only lets me switch to school or business emails. In the past I found a fix where i was able to switch permissions somewhere to access the normal store. But now I can't find the post that explained how... My store is literally limited to these three apps right now. I either want to open up my apps store to be normal, or access it with my personal account. I DONT want to hear the solution where I make a new local account and do it there. I want to fix

:)

2. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Sep 29, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Education, issues with downloading apps from app store and using a personal account

Apple Mac App Store passes 100 Million Downloads

Cupertino-based Apple Inc. has just announced that its Mac-friendly app store has managed to surpass 100 million downloads in less than a year. Launched on January 6th (2011), the Mac App Store is accessible to Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Mac OS X Lion users, and offers thousands of free and paid apps covering Education, Games, Graphics & Design, Lifestyle, Productivity, Utilities and other categories. In contrast, the iOS-only App Store has over 500,000 apps and has surpassed 18 billion downloads.

"In just three years the App Store changed how people get mobile apps, and now the Mac App Store is changing the traditional PC software industry," said Philip Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. "With more than 100 million downloads in less than a year, the Mac App Store is the largest and fastest growing PC software store in the world."

For more info about the Mac App Store just see Apple's website.

Windows 10 Education, issues with downloading apps from app store and using a personal account apple_mac_app_store_lion_01_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Education, issues with downloading apps from app store and using a personal account

1. Windows 10 Education, issues with downloading apps from app store and using a personal account - Similar Threads - Education issues downloading

2. downloading apps from apps store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading apps from apps store.: I can not download some apps from Microsoft apps store, such as Whatsapp or paint. it starts to download, after downloading it says something unexpected happened. Error code: Code: 0x800706D9.Windows 11. I have updated the library apps....
  3. downloading apps from apps store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading apps from apps store.: I can not download some apps from Microsoft apps store, such as Whatsapp or paint. it starts to download, after downloading it says something unexpected happened. Error code: Code: 0x800706D9.Windows 11. I have updated the library apps....
  4. Downloading apps from Microsoft Store using work account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading apps from Microsoft Store using work account.: HelloI need to download an app from the Microsoft Store which is not offered as an .msi/.exe installer download anywhere Azure VPN client. I need this app for work, on my work laptop.When I try to download I am prompted to enter my Microsoft account name. When I do I am told...
  5. Downloading apps from Microsoft Store using work account.

Downloading apps from Microsoft Store using work account.: HelloI need to download an app from the Microsoft Store which is not offered as an .msi/.exe installer download anywhere Azure VPN client. I need this app for work, on my work laptop.When I try to download I am prompted to enter my Microsoft account name. When I do I am told...
  6. Downloading apps from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading apps from store: I can't download apps from store it keeps referring me back to settings and then it shows that these settings are managed by the proggrammers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-apps-from-store/18997f97-bcc8-449f-856d-0903c1b0dba6
  7. Downloading Apps from App Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading Apps from App Store: We are having a problem downloading apps from the Microsoft Store. My wife can be signed in under her Microsoft account, we find the app we want on the Microsoft Store, press Install/Open and a pop-up window shows up allowing us to get the app. However, when we click on the...
  8. downloading apps from the app store

downloading apps from the app store: I have some apps on my android phone that I like and I want to get some of those same apps on my hp pavilion with windows 10. Several times I have went to the microsoft store to download and app and it says I have that app installed but i cant find where i can open that app...
  9. Issues downloading apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues downloading apps from Microsoft Store: Does anyone know how to change the location in the C drive my programs are being downloaded to? Right now it is downloading everything to my One Drive which isn't ideal....
  10. Windows store app download issue

Windows store app download issue: I just got a laptop with a 128GB SSD. I started to download apps off the store right away. I saw Disney infinity 3.0 which looked awesome and hit download, I left my laptop to download everything and when I came back I saw that Disney Infinity was 14 GB and almost 6 GB was...