Windows 10: Windows 10 Education N product key problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Education N product key problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a product key for "Windows 10 Education N (Multilanguage) 1703" and I can't find my DVD. But I found "Windows 10 Education (Multilanguage) 1703"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by İlknurBayram, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Education N product key problem

I have a product key for "Windows 10 Education N (Multilanguage) 1703" and I can't find my DVD. But I found "Windows 10 Education (Multilanguage) 1703" (not N) iso and installed it. Now it is not accepting my product key. Is this normal? If yes, how can I download "Windows 10 Education N (Multilanguage) 1703"? Do I have to download version 1703 or my product key works with newer versions (1706 1803 etc.)?

:)

İlknurBayram, Dec 24, 2018
  2. jarek_565 Win User

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Activating Windows 10 Education N from Windows 10 Education

Hi, so it is pretty simple. I installed Windows 10 Education N without activation key on my computer. I bought a product key but for Windows 10 Eduction (so not the 'N' version). Is there a way to use the key without having to reinstall Windows 10 Education
    from scratch ?

PeterLorre1, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Education N product key problem

Wrong download of Windows Education N

Unfortunately, if your key is for Windows 10 Education N, you will need to get a brand new license for a non-N Windows 10 Education.

The product keys for N versions are specific and cannot be used to activate non-N versions. So, you could try returning it for a refund the download the right edition.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Education N product key problem

1. Windows 10 Education N product key problem - Similar Threads - Education product key

2. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key - educational windows 10: Dear,I have recently installed Windows 10 Pro Educational and the product key I generate via my academic software website is not working. The error it appearing is that the keys is in use on another device. I am using my university account from LUCA, School of Arts: *** Email...
  3. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key - educational windows 10: Dear,I have recently installed Windows 10 Pro Educational and the product key I generate via my academic software website is not working. The error it appearing is that the keys is in use on another device. I am using my university account from LUCA, School of Arts: *** Email...
  4. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Education edition on PC, with Windows 10 Education N key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Education edition on PC, with Windows 10 Education N key.: Hi, I currently have an unused key for windows 10 education N to give a friend. They tried the key and it did not work on their PC. I assume its because when they installed the OS they chose windows 10 education instead of windows 10 education N for the version. To...
  6. Should I change my Windows product key from Home to Education/ Education N?

Should I change my Windows product key from Home to Education/ Education N?: Hello, I would like to find out the following if I change my Windows version: Would I be able to use the Home version for other devices? The Education version is provided by my university, is it permanent? Its from https://portal.azure.com. Thanks in advance =...
  7. Windows 10 Education, product keys

Windows 10 Education, product keys: I work in university and we are using Windows 10 Education. Each student gets an account in Windows 10 Education and a product key. I am trying to use one of this product keys to activate my computer. Unfortunately, I get an error code 0x803fa067 while trying to activate it....
  8. Education product key

Education product key: I currently use Ubuntu, but want to switch to Windows 10. My school requires that I use software only for windows. I received a windows 10 education key, but it seems like I can only upgrade older versions of Windows. I want to install new. Is that possible?...
  9. Windows 10 Education product key

Windows 10 Education product key: Hi! I'm 14 and I just downloaded windows 10 education for my new PC that I built myself. How can I get a product key for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-education-product-key/31971a9f-e3a3-4786-88bd-bddff10ad2fd"
  10. Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work: hello I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050) what should I do with it?...