Windows 10: Windows 10 Education Question

Discus and support Windows 10 Education Question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If I use a Windows 10 Education key that my school provided me, on a brand-new PC, can they see what I do on the PC at all? This is granted it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NOT-JEFFREY-NELSON, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Education Question

If I use a Windows 10 Education key that my school provided me, on a brand-new PC, can they see what I do on the PC at all?

This is granted it is not enrolled in a domain, and there is no 3rd party software installed.

I'm interested in outfitting some of my computers with it to get the enterprise features, but I wan tot ensure I won't be opening up any doors for them to snoop.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/NOT-JEFFREY-NELSON
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NOT-JEFFREY-NELSON, Oct 18, 2020
  2. ajames21 Win User

Question WIndows 10 Education

Thanks for the information but I do have another question about windows 10 education does the product key of the windows 10 education say if there is going to be any expiry date. Also does windows 10 education includes xbox app for windows 10 education
    since i'm a pc gamer.

ajames21, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Windows 10 for Education AMA on August 31st 2017

Source: Save the date: Windows 10 for Education AMA on August 31st Windows for IT Pros

Tenforo, Oct 18, 2020
  4. ajames21 Win User

Windows 10 Education Question

Question WIndows 10 Education

Hello I have a question you see I have a windows 8.1 pro and I downloaded a windows 10 education version iso from msdn site, my question is once I activate the windows 10 education is it free forever or is there any expiry date for the license?

Also what is the difference between windows 10 education, windows 10 home and windows 10 pro?

ajames21, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Education Question

1. Windows 10 Education Question - Similar Threads - Education Question

2. Some questions on upgrading to Windows 11 Education Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some questions on upgrading to Windows 11 Education Edition.: Recently I had a bit of a BSOD issue with my old Windows 11 Home laptop, so I wanted a fresh install of Windows 11.My college website offers a Windows 11 Education edition key. I got it, mainly to use Bitlocker and ReFS.My questions are:a. Can I keep Education edition on my...
  3. Some questions on upgrading to Windows 11 Education Edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some questions on upgrading to Windows 11 Education Edition.: Recently I had a bit of a BSOD issue with my old Windows 11 Home laptop, so I wanted a fresh install of Windows 11.My college website offers a Windows 11 Education edition key. I got it, mainly to use Bitlocker and ReFS.My questions are:a. Can I keep Education edition on my...
  4. Windows Education/Enterpise OS Question, no longer student, how do I get into my computer now?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Education/Enterpise OS Question, no longer student, how do I get into my computer now?: Hello,I was a graduate student at my university and used my student status to get the Windows Education OS for a new personal computer I built. I am no longer a student or worker at my university and they have closed/locked my account. I am unable to login to my personal...
  5. Question about transferring Education product key from an old laptop to my current laptop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about transferring Education product key from an old laptop to my current laptop...: Throughout college I used Windows 10 Education. When I graduated I was given a new laptop as a gift, with Windows 10 Home installed. I’d like to transfer the product key from my old laptop to my current laptop so I can utilize some Education features, but have hesitated for...
  6. Windows 10 Education question

Windows 10 Education question: Hey all, I’m building a PC and someone I know has kindly offered to get me a download and key for Windows 10 Education. I’m not a student and don’t have a university email and I was wondering if this would be a problem for installing and using this version of the program....
  7. Hi, quick question about Windows 10 Education

Hi, quick question about Windows 10 Education: Can you downgrade from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home? submitted by /u/Seised [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ia7pua/hi_quick_question_about_windows_10_education/
  8. Windows 10 Education Question

Windows 10 Education Question: I want to get windows 10 education edition through father’s university. Will the PC make him the administrator or will it be just like downloading windows 10 home? I just worried because it asks for him to enter his Office 365 username and password when I go to download it....
  9. Windows 10 Education questions

Windows 10 Education questions: I have a few questions regarding Windows 10 Education and I’d be really grateful if someone could answer those. I graduated in 2016 and at that time I saw on the software center of my university that graduating students were allowed to download and keep a copy of Windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 education edition questions

Windows 10 education edition questions: I have seen many posts about how the education edition is a great way to get windows 10 for cheap or even free. However, one thing holding me back is the risk of linking my gaming desktop to my University and them having a group policy control over my own computer. Would that...