Windows 10: Windows 10 education transfer

Discus and support Windows 10 education transfer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have the windows 10 education currently installed on my laptop. Is it possible to transfer it to my other PC? I got the license from onthehub because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Leonard401, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 education transfer

I have the windows 10 education currently installed on my laptop. Is it possible to transfer it to my other PC? I got the license from onthehub because I'm a student.

:)

Leonard401, Nov 21, 2018

2. Windows 10 Education license transfer

I have a freedos laptop. I was bought Windows 8.1 Pro retail and upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free. In this situation I can transfer my Windows 10 Pro license to another computer, right? But I recently upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Education.
    My Windows 10 product key was supplied by school webstore (operated by Onthehub). So I have a question. Onthehub support team said I cannot transfer Windows 10 Education to another PC. But I heard Upgrade license's right is same that before upgrade OS's right.
    Is it true? If it is right can I transfer Windows 10 Education to another computer? Because I have a Windows 10 that was upgraded from Windows 8.1 retail(FPP).

Lehigh River, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 education transfer

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 education transfer

1. Windows 10 education transfer - Similar Threads - education transfer

2. Can I transfer Digital Windows 10 license from Microsoft education e-mail to my personal...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer Digital Windows 10 license from Microsoft education e-mail to my personal...: My Microsoft Student Email will be deleted after my graduation according to the announcement of my college.I'm not sure if I will still be able to use the installed Windows 10 Education? And I log in this Windows 10 Education with the Microsoft Student e-mail from my college...
  3. I need help transfering my Win 10 Pro licence to a machine that has Win 10 Education on it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help transfering my Win 10 Pro licence to a machine that has Win 10 Education on it.: I need help transfering my Win 10 Pro licence to a machine that has Win 10 Education on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-transfering-my-win-10-pro-licence-to-a/bd552d69-dd4c-4ed0-9809-8ac787eee5df
  4. I need help transfering my Win 10 Pro licence to a machine that has Win 10 Education on it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help transfering my Win 10 Pro licence to a machine that has Win 10 Education on it.: I need help transfering my Win 10 Pro licence to a machine that has Win 10 Education on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-transfering-my-win-10-pro-licence-to-a/bd552d69-dd4c-4ed0-9809-8ac787eee5df
  5. I need help transfering my Win 10 Pro licence to a machine that has Win 10 Education on it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Need Help Transferring Windows 10 Education Activation Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need Help Transferring Windows 10 Education Activation Key: Hello,I recently had to do a full system factory reset of my computer, which had a Virtual Machine and all files from Virtual Box. Doing so, I lost my Virtual Box files that I forgot about during the factory reset. I have the activation key, but I just cannot seem to activate...
  7. Need Help Transferring Windows 10 Education Activation Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Transferring Windows 10 Education Activation Key: Hello,I recently had to do a full system factory reset of my computer, which had a Virtual Machine and all files from Virtual Box. Doing so, I lost my Virtual Box files that I forgot about during the factory reset. I have the activation key, but I just cannot seem to activate...
  8. Need Help Transferring Windows 10 Education Activation Key

9. Transfer Microsoft Education License to a new PC

Transfer Microsoft Education License to a new PC: I upgraded my old laptop with Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 then upgraded it with the Windows 11 Edu license. I just got a new PC with a Windows 11 Home edition and I am wondering if I can transfer that Windows 11 Edu license I installed in my old laptop to this new PC with...
  10. Transfer Microsoft Education License to a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Microsoft Education License to a new PC: I upgraded my old laptop with Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 then upgraded it with the Windows 11 Edu license. I just got a new PC with a Windows 11 Home edition and I am wondering if I can transfer that Windows 11 Edu license I installed in my old laptop to this new PC with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to transfer windows 10 education