Windows 10: Windows 10 Education User Group Policy's

Discus and support Windows 10 Education User Group Policy's in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I have a set up two Windows 10 Education Edition laptops. I would like to configure them both with the same settings/permissions. How can a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by zac2566, Nov 20, 2016.

1. zac2566 Win User

Windows 10 Education User Group Policy's

Hi,

I have a set up two Windows 10 Education Edition laptops. I would like to configure them both with the same settings/permissions.

How can a I make a "User Group" and add policies to it.

For example: Have a "User Group" called "Kids" and then be allowed to configure the windows settings, deploy them to a different printer ect.

I can load lusrmgr.msc and add a Group called "Kids" but if I go into mmc.exe and add the Group Policy Object, I have no option to pick "Kids"

Any suggestions.

Thanks

:)

zac2566, Nov 20, 2016

2. group policy editer

Group Policy Editor is only available in Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, and Education versions

Jsssssssss, Nov 20, 2016
  3. Can't change Windows 10 Home lock screen

I upgraded to Windows 10 Education and was able to resolve the problem in a really convoluted manner, by changing a group policy. I was unable to resolve the problem when I had Windows 10 Home.

Meridith L, Nov 20, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Education User Group Policy's

1. Windows 10 Education User Group Policy's - Similar Threads - Education User Group

2. Windows 10 Group Policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Group Policy: I need to Run My Dot Net C# application to be run with admin privileges' without UAC. So I have mistakenly added my exe name in group policy under "allow to run only specified windows application" and restarted system.Now I am not able to access any of windows application not...
  3. Windows 10 Group Policy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Group Policy: I need to Run My Dot Net C# application to be run with admin privileges' without UAC. So I have mistakenly added my exe name in group policy under "allow to run only specified windows application" and restarted system.Now I am not able to access any of windows application not...
  4. Windows 10 Group Policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Group Policy User Configurations not applying on Windows 10 - 1809

Group Policy User Configurations not applying on Windows 10 - 1809: Having an odd issue. Upgrading a network to Windows 10 1809 from Windows 7 with brand new Group Policy Objects ready to go. I have one box already running Win10 1809 and Computer Configurations come down fine but User configurations, whether baked into the main GPO or in a...
  6. OneDrive Group Policy Setting - Windows 10 v1909 Education

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Group Policy Setting - Windows 10 v1909 Education: I have 2,000+ devices that are managed by Microsoft Intune. OneDrive is not loading properly on the devices. Users can access their files through a web browser, but OneDrive does not show up in file explorer. I found that the local group policy "Prevent the usage of OneDrive...
  7. Local group policy -user specific

Local group policy -user specific: Trying to move the local group policy I set up on one of my Windows 10 laptops to all my other windows 10 laptops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-group-policy-user-specific/5392b7b6-66c8-46e0-84c4-52904a9aaac7
  8. Windows 10 Education Group Policy effect for Personal Computers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Education Group Policy effect for Personal Computers: Hello, As a student, I can get Windows 10 Education for free from my school's Microsoft Imagine program that they got for us. I was thinking of upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education. One thing I am worried about is that my school's group policy would then...
  9. Apply Local Group Policy to Specific User in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Apply Local Group Policy to Specific User in Windows 10: How to: Apply Local Group Policy to Specific User in Windows 10 How to Apply Local Group Policies to Specific User in Windows 10 The Local Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) is a Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in that provides a single user interface through...
  10. Group Policies that apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

in Windows 10 News
    Group Policies that apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Education: Group Policies that apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Education Editions In Windows 10, version 1511, the following Group Policies apply only to Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education. [img] Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ation-editions...