Windows 10: Windows 10 education version mid-end computer very low fps on online games

Discus and support Windows 10 education version mid-end computer very low fps on online games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [IMG] I have computer with this system Intel core i5-4200 1.60ghz 2.29ghz max Ram 4gb ddr3 video card 1gb intel hd family 64bit im getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alpcanatli, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 education version mid-end computer very low fps on online games

Windows 10 education version mid-end computer very low fps on online games [​IMG]

I have computer with this system

Intel core i5-4200 1.60ghz 2.29ghz max

Ram 4gb ddr3

video card 1gb intel hd family 64bit

im getting very low fps on VERY low graphics settings what should i do?

:)

alpcanatli, Dec 9, 2018

2. Windows 10 and LOW FPS in games

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you facing this issue with a particular game or with all games?

I suggest you to go into the games settings and check if the FPS is set to low. IF its low then change it into high.

Also see if the Monitor screen resolution matches the game screen resolution. You can check it by going into the setting of the game and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 9, 2018
  3. screen flikkering and low fps when playing fullscreen games

Hi Malik,

An outdated graphics card is one of the possible reasons why you are getting low FPS when playing games on your Windows 10 device. To resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games?

Meanwhile, I recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Also, I suggest that you update your graphics card. To make sure that you have the latest graphics card, it would be best to get in touch with your computer manufacturer.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 education version mid-end computer very low fps on online games

Low FPS in games.

Hi,

Corrupted components of your system is one possible reason why you are experiencing FPS drop. Here are methods on
    how to troubleshoot low FPS on Windows 10:

Method 1: Switch the Game bar off.

The Game bar is switched on by default. First, switch the Game bar off via the Settings app. You can configure the Game bar’s settings as follows:

1. First, press the Cortana button and enter ‘settings’ in the search box. Select to open the Settings app.

2. Alternatively, you can also press the Win key + I hotkey to open Settings.

3. Next, click Gaming to open the options shown in the snapshot directly below.

4. Select Game bar on the left of the Settings window.

5.Then toggle the Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar setting switch to Off.

6. Below that setting there’s a Show game bar when I play full-screen games Microsoft has verified option. Uncheck that option’s check box so that it’s not selected.

Method 2: Update the Graphics Card Driver.

The low FPS issue can also be due to an outdated graphics card driver. Maybe the graphics card
    driver needs updating. This is how you can update it in Windows 10:

1. Open the Win + X menu by pressing the Win key + X hotkey.

2. Select Device Manager on the Win + X menu.

3. Now click Display adapters on the Device Manager window.

4. Right-click the listed graphics card to open the context menu, and select the Update driver option.

5. Select the Search automatically for updated driver software option on the Update Drivers window.

6. If Windows finds anything, follow the further guidelines to install the driver; and then restart Windows.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 education version mid-end computer very low fps on online games

1. Windows 10 education version mid-end computer very low fps on online games - Similar Threads - education version mid

2. Low fps in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps in games: I suddenly had low fps in all my games so i tried fixing it and ran into several problemssfc doesnt work i get the error Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service, DISM doesnt work, i have low fps in all my games, i cant do an update because i get the...
  3. Low fps in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low fps in games: I suddenly had low fps in all my games so i tried fixing it and ran into several problemssfc doesnt work i get the error Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service, DISM doesnt work, i have low fps in all my games, i cant do an update because i get the...
  4. Low fps in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Game getting low FPS with low ussage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game getting low FPS with low ussage: I usually get 60+ FPS, but for some reason I'm getting below 15 FPS. This always happens at the most random times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-getting-low-fps-with-low-ussage/23254b34-32fe-43e4-9119-298a631e681c
  6. Low fps on every game

Low fps on every game: Anyone know why my fps is low on every game I play, before you ask for specs and what graphic settings i play on just know i was able to play all these games before, but now they’re just unplayable. 1. My battery settings is set to best peformance 2. i play medium graphics...
  7. Low FPS in online games out of nowhere.

Low FPS in online games out of nowhere.: So, i recently had an update on my latop and out of nowhere i cannot even play games because i have like 15 fps instead of 100 which is pretty bad and unplayable and i only want to know what happened because after reinstalling it and restarting etc. the problem is still here...
  8. Low FPS in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low FPS in games: Hi - My laptop is reasonably well spec'd: i7, RTX 2070, 32 GB RAM. For whatever reason, games like Minecraft and GTA V don't run as smoothly as they used to, getting only about 70 and 40 FPS respectively. Is there anything I can do to fix it other than updating my...
  9. My fps in games are very low if i play a game with the laptop unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fps in games are very low if i play a game with the laptop unplugged: When I play something , with the laptop unplugged , i have like 3-5 fps , and after i plug it , my fps are going up to 60-70 again. I want to mention that I already set the power plan to maximum performance , but the problem its not solved. Any solution to solve this ?...
  10. CSGO 30-50 fps ALL LOW settings on mid-high end laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CSGO 30-50 fps ALL LOW settings on mid-high end laptop: Ive been getting 30-50 fps while playing csgo with the lowest possible settings on my laptop specs: i7 6500U, turbo @ 3.4ghz 8GB ram gtx 940m windows 10 Pretty sure i should be getting fps in the range of the hundreds with these specs. Really confused why this is...