Windows 10: Windows 10 Education won't activate

Discus and support Windows 10 Education won't activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So my university offers students software upgrades for free, and one of them was the Windows 10 Education deal, and since it included Excel, I decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lazykaiju, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Lazykaiju Win User

Windows 10 Education won't activate

So my university offers students software upgrades for free, and one of them was the Windows 10 Education deal, and since it included Excel, I decided to get it. I had Win 10 before, and being a dummy I did not back it up. I entered in the product key and got Excel, but I got a watermark saying "Activate Windows Go to Setting to activate Windows" on the lower right. This drove me nuts so I tried to get rid of it, and even reset my Laptop.

When I tried to activate my Windows, it said my edition was Win 10 Enterprise, and that it could not be activated because "We can't reach a critical Windows service, Make sure you're connected to internet. Wait a few minutes, and try activating again. Error code:0x80070426"

I thought that by resetting I would be able to get my Win 10 back, but clearly I was wrong. Is there no way to activate my Windows 10 Enterprise or get my original Win 10 back?

:)

Lazykaiju, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Teo Dida Win User

Activating WINDOWS 10 Education

Does it matter that this article is about Windows 10 Pro or do I have to follow the same steps to activate windows education on Windows 10 Home?Thanks a lot

Teo Dida, Jan 3, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Education won't activate

Irisdiel H, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Education won't activate

1. Windows 10 Education won't activate - Similar Threads - Education won't activate

2. Windows 10 Education is not activating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education is not activating: Hi! I am having an issue with my laptop where Windows 10 Education will not activate. Using slmgr.vbs I am able to get the following error message. "Error: 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked"I am unable to change my product key as...
  3. Windows 10 Education is not activating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Education is not activating: Hi! I am having an issue with my laptop where Windows 10 Education will not activate. Using slmgr.vbs I am able to get the following error message. "Error: 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked"I am unable to change my product key as...
  4. Windows 10 Education is not activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Activating Windows 10 Education

Activating Windows 10 Education: Hi,So my university offers students Windows 10 Education for free. I tried to upgrade my windows from the current one to Windows 10 Education by clicking the "change product key". After I enter, it went to preparing and such, and it says "make sure you're connected to...
  6. Windows 10 Education won't run?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Education won't run?: Hello! So I use windows 10 education on my private desktop PC because I got a license from my university for free. My problem is that I keep getting blue screens and had to do a clean install after getting stuck in a critical_process_died-loop. So now after the clean install...
  7. Windows Education activation

Windows Education activation: Hello! I just reinstalled my windows and I did some updates and now it appears that my windows is not activated. I have my windows license from my University and it worked until now. I saw a thread about this and there was a generic windows key provided, but it did not work...
  8. Activate Windows 10 Education on a PC?

Activate Windows 10 Education on a PC?: Hi, I got Windows 10 from a friend a while back and you'd think I'd have contacted support by now, but the "Activate Windows" is only now starting to bother me. I think he it was just lying aroun and I was just building my computer then. I got the product key (I don't know if...
  9. Activation of Windows 10 education

Activation of Windows 10 education: product key for windows 10 education with product id 00328-00252-52354-AA023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-education/18409e39-9000-49b6-97b0-a98da302669a"
  10. Activating WINDOWS 10 Education

Activating WINDOWS 10 Education: I recently got a new PC and installed Windows 10 home 64 bit version but without an activation code but my university provided us with the education version and I want to know if I can activate windows 10 education on my windows 10 home PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 education cant activate

2. Windows 10 education becomes not activated

3. windows 10 education not activated

4. my windows 10 education wont activate