Windows 10: Windows 10 egg timer (I wish!)

Discus and support Windows 10 egg timer (I wish!) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Having used Windows 7 for several years I just got a new laptop with Windows 10. It's awful. How can I get rid of those nasty pulsating dots (be they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DoubleFelix, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 egg timer (I wish!)

Having used Windows 7 for several years I just got a new laptop with Windows 10. It's awful. How can I get rid of those nasty pulsating dots (be they circular or linear) while I'm waiting for something to happen? I have to look away lest they induce an epileptic fit!

:)

DoubleFelix, Mar 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Anniversary Update -mouse pointer has a flashing "egg timer"

Hi all, I recently downloaded the latest Windows update & all appears well,except for one niggling problem. Whenever I go onto a Windows 10 screen, my mouse pointer has a flashing "egg timer" alongside it,which is rather annoying. I run Windows 10, 64 bit
    on a pc & this ONLY occurs when I click on the start screen & go into 10. There's no problem on Chrome or Opera or my normal desktop.

Any ideas please on how to fix this. Thanks, John

JohnFrankton, Mar 14, 2019
  3. A timer

I am amazed I cannot find a normal timer in my mobile phone (like for cooking eggs for instance)

Is there a program for this?

danstaffan, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 egg timer (I wish!)

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 egg timer (I wish!)

1. Windows 10 egg timer (I wish!) - Similar Threads - egg timer wish

2. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...: HiI need to cancel the time for the screen to stop it from switching off whenever I am in the process of a project https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-turn-off-the-timer-that-switches-off-the/07a572b3-5112-4ae5-bc21-45fe9968f81c
  3. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...: HiI need to cancel the time for the screen to stop it from switching off whenever I am in the process of a project https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-turn-off-the-timer-that-switches-off-the/07a572b3-5112-4ae5-bc21-45fe9968f81c
  4. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Easter Egg

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easter Egg: Can you tell me an easter egg that no one know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/easter-egg/99e2d721-9f41-467c-a721-1cd1bca6aa17
  6. Easter egg, or no Easter egg?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easter egg, or no Easter egg?: Was there a little green alien Easter egg planted within the recent update? Could not find what I was looking for on google about it. So, I have a few things on my taskbar, however my internet was "glitchy", so I kept closing and opening my browser. When I hover my mouse...
  7. Bird Eggs!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bird Eggs!: So, I wanted to incubate a bird egg that I found, which I think is a robin egg, and I have been incubating it for about a week, and it is all dark inside now. I see black veins and when I water candled them, they didn't move! Are black veins a bad sign?...
  8. Windows 10 Easter Eggs

Windows 10 Easter Eggs: Easter eggs would any body please provide a list of windows 10 software easter eggs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-easter-eggs/4ff2f164-6b08-4eca-a7d6-20858b1171ba
  9. Windows XP easter egg in Windows 10?

Windows XP easter egg in Windows 10?: Did you miss old times you're using Windows XP? Now, some Windows 10 users found a hidden easter egg, which is the Windows XP mode and can be found in System32 folder. In XP mode, you'll really look like you're using a real Windows XP. To exit the XP mode and revert back to...
  10. Windows Easter Egg?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Easter Egg?: I can remember the good ol' days of the Atari 2600 and playing "Adventure" in order to unlock the game designer's previously hidden, 'Easter Egg.' [img] But I heard that Windows 10 has a "Secret Dark Metro Theme." What's the secret? I mean, how can I enable it?...