Windows 10: Windows 10 email account addition in settings

Discus and support Windows 10 email account addition in settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 keep asking "are you sure you want to add, update or remove your email account" even after adding the email account under email and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohammad Ashruddin, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 email account addition in settings

Windows 10 keep asking "are you sure you want to add, update or remove your email account" even after adding the email account under email and accounts, why this message?

:)

Mohammad Ashruddin, Sep 27, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 email account addition in settings :(

Zakin, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

Windows 10 email account addition in settings

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 email account addition in settings

1. Windows 10 email account addition in settings - Similar Threads - email account addition

2. Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts: Windows 11: Under Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts, I have the administrator set up under a Comcast email that is not compatible with Windows 11. When I click on Account Settings, Manage, I am prompted to enter a password for this Comcast account. However, this Comcast...
  3. Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts: Windows 11: Under Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts, I have the administrator set up under a Comcast email that is not compatible with Windows 11. When I click on Account Settings, Manage, I am prompted to enter a password for this Comcast account. However, this Comcast...
  4. Adding additional email account to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding additional email account to Windows 10 Mail: I cannot get Mail to enable additional email accounts. I have one account that runs perfectly. I want to add a further account using the same ISP. The second account is installed using the same server settings as the first with different email address and password but it will...
  5. Email & Account setting - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email & Account setting - Windows 10: Don't understand why this problem/bug post was closed. No solution was provided. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-account-setting/b99130b6-6454-49a8-a0d8-58bc6556f884 AGAIN. When I go to remove my email account, the warning message states it...
  6. Windows 10 email account settings and sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 email account settings and sync: I have a problem with the set up of a new computer with windows 10. Please note i have two seperate e mail accounts on the computer. One is through a Private domain which works fine and the other is a gmail account with a company domain managed by the company i work for. I...
  7. Additional email addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Additional email addresses: I open Windows 10 Mail, start a new email, and type the 1st couple letters of the recipient's email address. As expected, it offers me several names that start with those letters. However, when I check for these addresses in People, they are not shown in there. Where are...
  8. Additional email addresses

in Windows 10 Support
    Additional email addresses: I open Windows 10 Mail, start a new email, and type the 1st couple letters of the recipient's email address. As expected, it offers me several names that start with those letters. However, when I check for these addresses in People, they are not shown in there. Where are...
  9. Additional email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Additional email address: How do I add an email address for another user in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/additional-email-address/06ae767b-9a46-462a-9c34-743e8808fb59"
  10. Additional accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Additional accounts: I use a pin to open my new laptop running on Windows 10. When I try to add an additional account, I'm asked if family or other, and what their email etc, is. How to I open a 'guest' account without having to supply such information?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. godaddy windows 10 mail settings

2. new email account setup