Windows 10: Windows 10 email addresses are visible in BCC

Discus and support Windows 10 email addresses are visible in BCC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I sent an email to the multiple recipients. Their email addresses I copied and pasted from Excel. Bit I was surprised to learn that they were visible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by janice wallis, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 email addresses are visible in BCC

I sent an email to the multiple recipients. Their email addresses I copied and pasted from Excel. Bit I was surprised to learn that they were visible to all the recipients. How to fix this bug?

:)

janice wallis, Dec 24, 2019
  2. H##### Win User

Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail

In Windows 10 home mail, I recently sent an email with a list of addresses in bcc field. I pasted the list from an excel spreadsheet.

The bcc addresses were visible to several recipients. This is a major problem. Is this a known error?

H#####, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Emails and Bcc

I now have windows 10. When sending an email with some Bcc recipients I cannot find the Bcc recipients in sent items, so how do I know that it has been sent and is there anywhere special I should look in sent items to see the Bcc list as it just shows
    the main TO email address? Thank you.

confusedofverteuil, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 email addresses are visible in BCC

Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Windows Mail app, as you are sending Email and the email address in BCC are visible to several
    recipients. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of Mail App currently installed? (Go to
      Settings>Apps>Apps & feature>Mail & Calendar>Advanced option)
    • Does it visible to the BCC recipients or the TO recipients?

We tried to reproduce the issue but the result was normal, none of the BCC email address is visible to any other
    recipients.

However, we would like you to perform the steps as mentioned in this article and let us know the status of the issue:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Hope it helps,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 email addresses are visible in BCC

1. Windows 10 email addresses are visible in BCC - Similar Threads - email addresses are

2. BCC import Emails not sending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BCC import Emails not sending: Hi, I am unable to send email chains with multiple bcc's that have been imported from my websites client list only 8 people - when I go to send the email it simply sits in my draft box. I am able to send each person an individual email but it will not send when they are all...
  3. BCC import Emails not sending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BCC import Emails not sending: Hi, I am unable to send email chains with multiple bcc's that have been imported from my websites client list only 8 people - when I go to send the email it simply sits in my draft box. I am able to send each person an individual email but it will not send when they are all...
  4. Bulk emails with BCC addresses are kicked back as including spam by the Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bulk emails with BCC addresses are kicked back as including spam by the Administrator: Recently since I upgraded to Windows 11 any bulk emails sent out to BBC of 25 names are kicked back as deliverable because the email was judged to include spam by the administrator. My email provider is Centurylink.net and I have been in contact with them and am told that the...
  5. Bulk emails with BCC addresses are kicked back as including spam by the Administrator

Bulk emails with BCC addresses are kicked back as including spam by the Administrator: Recently since I upgraded to Windows 11 any bulk emails sent out to BBC of 25 names are kicked back as deliverable because the email was judged to include spam by the administrator. My email provider is Centurylink.net and I have been in contact with them and am told that the...
  6. Windows 10 Mail BCC does not make the BCC list visible in any way

Windows 10 Mail BCC does not make the BCC list visible in any way: BCC on Outlook leaves the BCC'd recipients visible to the sender.On Windows 10 Mail this is not the case, and there is no Properties or other button allowing the detail to be viewed on the sent item.This latest Windows Mail appears to have been dumbed down to the point of...
  7. Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts: I regularly send emails using BCC to approx. 20 email accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I have realised that the BCC fails to deliver the email at all to any gmail recipient - no error message, they just seem to be...
  8. Bcc emails rejected as spam

in Browsers and Email
    Bcc emails rejected as spam: I run a small natural history group with about 70 members. It's become almost impossible for me to email the group using the blind copy setting because most email servers are rejecting my message as spam. Messages used to end up in the spam folder of many recipients but at...
  9. bcc copying of email addresses from an incoming email onto a second email. how to do this...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bcc copying of email addresses from an incoming email onto a second email. how to do this...: I want to forward on an email to only two of the email addresses from a group of 10 peolple on a received how do I BCC blind copy the other 8 please? do I have to type in each of their addressess on to the second email ? help please....
  10. Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC: hi i'm getting this error message from Windows when I try to send an email with multiple email addresses in BCC: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to see bcc addresses on sent email in windows

2. windows 10 email bcc

3. is there anyway of showing bcc recipients on a sent email with windows 10

4. gmail showing bcc