Windows 10: Windows 10 email and printer

Discus and support Windows 10 email and printer in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I can only get email by pressing send and receive. Email does not download automatically. Also my printer no longer... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rilbet2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. rilbet2 Win User

Windows 10 email and printer

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I can only get email by pressing send and receive. Email does not download automatically. Also my printer no longer will print emails after I have downloaded them manually. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

rilbet2, Jun 3, 2016

2. Printer Laserjet 1010 does not work after upgrading to Windows 10

Original title: manager

when I updated my software to windows 10 my printer HP laser jet 1010 does not works

I down loaded driver easy software, I have updated the driver but no success,

the printer shows it is working probably in devices and printers but when I click print I do not find the printer in the window of printers, please advise what to do

thanks in advance by return Email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

best regards

ibrahimshehata, Jun 3, 2016
  3. Problem with printing Word or PDF documents I get the message "Word not Responding".

It is a general problem applying to Word, Email, PDF, and Internet documents. The printer itself works. There is a disconnect between Windows 10 and the printer.

DermotMcInerney, Jun 3, 2016
  4. rilbet2 Win User

My new email address is:

rilbet2, Jun 3, 2016
  5. You should not show your full e-mail Address
    Also on the printer side of things how I do it is.
    Open the e-mail then go to more action that is the app sat up in the top right with 3 ...
    Once you have clicked it and opened it scroll down to Print
    Click on that and another app should open showing your printer
    Then once you see it click Print and it should print out your e-mail.
    That is how I do it

hTconeM9user, Jun 3, 2016
  6. Kbird Win User
    You probably still need to set each accounts default sync period , right click on the Account and choose Account Settings>Change Mail Box sync settings > Download new Email > every????? (make sure not on Manual). and then make sure the Sync Options >Email button says On. Then Done>Save

Kbird, Jun 3, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    1. Since you use the phrase "pressing send and receive", I assume that you are NOT using Windows 10 own Mail appp.
    So, if I am right, what email program do you use ?

2. Printer :
    Assuming you do have the printer's installation DVD.
    Go to Programs and Features > right click at the Printer > click Uninstall.
    After that : reinstall your printer using the printer's installation DVD

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 email and printer - Similar Threads - email printer

2. Printer won't print from Word or attachments to emails after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer won't print from Word or attachments to emails after Windows 10 update: I updated Widows 10 . My 3820 printer will not print from Word or email attachments. But I can print form my mobile device through HP eprint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-print-from-word-or-attachments-to/6fdc59b1-03b5-4b37-af0e-2b3f09e99ad9
  3. Printer will not print - it goes to Print to File each time and Outlook email has disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer will not print - it goes to Print to File each time and Outlook email has disappeared: 1. Printer problem: This started happening midway through a printing today. The printer simply stopped. When I tried to reprint the document again it went directly to Print to File. This happens in Word, Adobe PDF, and printing off the web. I unclicked the Print to...
  4. Canon Printer stopped Printing emails or Windows Printer Test Page

Canon Printer stopped Printing emails or Windows Printer Test Page: I have a Canon Pixma MG5450s printer. I cannot fully print emails or the Windows Printer Test page. When I print emails I only get hyperlinks to the email addresses. eg *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** On The...
  5. my printer wont print emails or microsoft word

my printer wont print emails or microsoft word: my HP office jet printer does not suddenly print emails or Microsoft word documents from my Windows 10 system. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-print-emails-or-microsoft-word/63d99000-1822-4660-adae-43f8cf0892de
  6. I cant scan from my network printer to my emails

I cant scan from my network printer to my emails: I cant scan from my network printer to my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-scan-from-my-network-printer-to-my-emails/afa2d49f-70dc-40eb-a413-60a5d0c72505
  7. Printer fails to print emails

Printer fails to print emails: Hi Team, I have just upgraded my PC and everything seems OK except I cannot get my printer (HP 5520 series) to print emails. I can print documents and I have tried both Windows trouble shooter and the HP diagnostics (which downloads but seems to stick at approx98%) I have...
  8. New Computer (Windows 10) Recognizes Old Printer but won't let me print email

New Computer (Windows 10) Recognizes Old Printer but won't let me print email: I was able to set my email account up from my email server (Comcast Xfinity) and receive email but when I try to print an email, my printer won't load the request into the queue. I am using a cable and am able to print web pages, test page, etc with no problem. I have an...
  9. printer no longer prints from websites, emails or any app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer no longer prints from websites, emails or any app: please help, this just happened after a few failed updates, enclosing screenshot...when I click on print it opens up "this pc/documents and ask to save as printer file .prn and printer dialogue window closes, this is very bad as printer status is ready and all is well with...
  10. How do I email a picture from my printer/copier?

How do I email a picture from my printer/copier?: Hi there. How do I send an email with a photo I have on my printer/scanner? I have typed the email and clicked on import but I'm stuck there. Can anyone help this dummy? lol Thanks, Dan...