Windows 10: Windows 10 email app bug

Discus and support Windows 10 email app bug in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There have been numerous complaints in reference to the win 10 email app displaying most AOL emails as code. How many complaints are needed before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pete_carr, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Pete_carr Win User

Windows 10 email app bug

There have been numerous complaints in reference to the win 10 email app displaying most AOL emails as code. How many complaints are needed before Microsoft fixes this issue?

:)

Pete_carr, Aug 9, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2022
  3. windows 10 email

Hi Richard,

For us to narrow down your Windows 10 email issue, we would like to know the following:

• When you say Windows 10 email, are you referring to the Windows 10 Mail app?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are referring to the Windows 10 Mail app, we suggest that you run the
    Windows app troubleshooter
    to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Windows 10 email app bug

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 email app bug

1. Windows 10 email app bug - Similar Threads - email app bug

2. Windows 10 email app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 email app: On occasion my Win 10 email app will show an email in HTML format instead of normal, readable text. Is there a fix for this? If I check the email on my Samsung phone email app, the same email is shown in readable text. What gives?...
  3. Windows 10 email app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 email app: On occasion my Win 10 email app will show an email in HTML format instead of normal, readable text. Is there a fix for this? If I check the email on my Samsung phone email app, the same email is shown in readable text. What gives?...
  4. Windows 10 email app bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 email app bug: There have been numerous complaints in reference to the win 10 email app displaying most AOL emails as code. How many complaints are needed before Microsoft fixes this issue?...
  5. Email app html bug still NOT FIXED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email app html bug still NOT FIXED: WHY? It's been months. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-app-html-bug-still-not-fixed/2364e1ce-f7d0-47b6-b4d6-96513959cee7
  6. Email app html bug still NOT FIXED

Email app html bug still NOT FIXED: WHY? It's been months. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-app-html-bug-still-not-fixed/2364e1ce-f7d0-47b6-b4d6-96513959cee7
  7. email app in Windows 10

email app in Windows 10: how to attach a Word document in an email app in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-app-in-windows-10/0511567f-3cfc-40fe-a5bd-dba667b613b4
  8. Email app with Windows 10

Email app with Windows 10: Note: I am not using outlook I am using the email app that comes with Windows 10. I have just bought a surface pro and set up the email for my yahoo account. It said it could not get emails from the settings and put me through to the SMTP settings. I do not know what...
  9. Email app in Windows 10.

Email app in Windows 10.: Here is one I cannot understand. I entered a new address in the People app. Doing it I did not realize that I made a single mistake in the name entry. When I wrote my first email, I entered the name and it turned up as expected , clicked on it and it was entered in the To:...
  10. Windows 10 email app BUG. When will Microsoft fix it?

Windows 10 email app BUG. When will Microsoft fix it?: Suddenly, my Windows 10 laptop email app once again keeps showing I have 1 new email. I don't. I have NO new emails and NO unread emails. I am not technical and thus will not perform technical Microsoft suggested fixes (what I consider brain surgery) on my device to try to...