Windows 10: Windows 10 Email app problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Email app problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! So, very quickly, the email and calendar app on windows 10 is not working. Does not sync anything with hotmail, outlook or office domains. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ruiasamaro27, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Email app problem

Hi! So, very quickly, the email and calendar app on windows 10 is not working. Does not sync anything with hotmail, outlook or office domains. The strange and kinda funny part is that Gmail works fine.

Anyone with the same problem? Any fix?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ruiasamaro27
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ruiasamaro27, Sep 1, 2020

2. Problems with the email app in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Mail app and configure the account again. Please follow the steps to uninstall the mail app.

Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell.
      • This will open a new powershell.
      • Type the following get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*

| remove-appxpackage
    After performing uninstallation, I suggest you to reinstall the app from Windows store and check if it helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Email app problem

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Email app problem

1. Windows 10 Email app problem - Similar Threads - Email app problem

2. Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL: Hello,Recently a couple of my staffs having problems on sending email to Gmail while we use the Windows 10 Mail app. It was working perfectly in the past. Roughly few months ago. At the same PCs, we do have Outlook installed as well. This is because we need to handle quite a...
  3. Windows 10 email app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 email app: On occasion my Win 10 email app will show an email in HTML format instead of normal, readable text. Is there a fix for this? If I check the email on my Samsung phone email app, the same email is shown in readable text. What gives?...
  4. Windows 10 email app

Windows 10 email app: On occasion my Win 10 email app will show an email in HTML format instead of normal, readable text. Is there a fix for this? If I check the email on my Samsung phone email app, the same email is shown in readable text. What gives?...
  5. Switch Email Problem in Mail App

Switch Email Problem in Mail App: I'm using Windows 10 and sometimes when I switch emails I still see the titles of previous emails on the screen, that either remain for the whole time or disappear after a while. [Original Title: Windows 10]...
  6. email app in Windows 10

email app in Windows 10: how to attach a Word document in an email app in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-app-in-windows-10/0511567f-3cfc-40fe-a5bd-dba667b613b4
  7. Email app with Windows 10

Email app with Windows 10: Note: I am not using outlook I am using the email app that comes with Windows 10. I have just bought a surface pro and set up the email for my yahoo account. It said it could not get emails from the settings and put me through to the SMTP settings. I do not know what...
  8. Email app in Windows 10.

Email app in Windows 10.: Here is one I cannot understand. I entered a new address in the People app. Doing it I did not realize that I made a single mistake in the name entry. When I wrote my first email, I entered the name and it turned up as expected , clicked on it and it was entered in the To:...
  9. windows 10 email problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 email problem: outlook will not send or receive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-email-problem/afd5c185-dba3-4f62-93ea-204b7d1e4592
  10. Windows 10 email problem

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 email problem: one of our systems upgraded to windows 10 form windows 7 pro now when we try to email a zip file we get an error it says content error 552 the same file i can take to another windows 7 unit and it will email no problems also we find that emailing from the windows...