Windows 10: Windows 10 Email app toolbar missing

Discus and support Windows 10 Email app toolbar missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I got the windows 10 email app where I have set up several of my emailaccount in.But i'm missing a extencive toolbar at the top of my app?I'm not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GunhildMelgård, May 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Email app toolbar missing

Hi. I got the windows 10 email app where I have set up several of my emailaccount in.But i'm missing a extencive toolbar at the top of my app?I'm not able to find anything in the settingsmenu in the app that allows me to activate/show this toolbar.In other email apps, outlook forexample, it looks something like this:vs my windows 10 email app;I'm alto trying to forward several mails at once, I'm selecting multiple mails and rightclicking to get the options to forward, there is none, also not in the ""mini-toolbar" Is this really not possible?I have tried to google this but not b

:)

GunhildMelgård, May 13, 2021

2. Missing Toolbar

My toolbar is missing from Wordpad in Windows 10. Any suggestions? Thanks

StephanieZR, May 13, 2021
  3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, May 13, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Email app toolbar missing

windows 10 system properties toolbar missing

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Does the toolbar is missing in Internet Explorer and File Explorer?

I suggest you to press Alt+ f and check if it is visible.

I also recommend you to check the issue in new user account.

To Create a new user account refer to the below steps:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts and then
      select Other User Accounts
      towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit
      Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the
      new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Email app toolbar missing

1. Windows 10 Email app toolbar missing - Similar Threads - Email app toolbar

2. Toolbar is Windows 10 file explorer is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Toolbar is Windows 10 file explorer is missing: Hello, I recently insalled the Windows 10 Version 21H2, and Have a problem with my file explorer. The tool bar seems to be missing and is minimized and I am not able to maximize or change it's view. Please help me someone....
  3. Toolbar is Windows 10 file explorer is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar is Windows 10 file explorer is missing: Hello, I recently insalled the Windows 10 Version 21H2, and Have a problem with my file explorer. The tool bar seems to be missing and is minimized and I am not able to maximize or change it's view. Please help me someone....
  4. Toolbar is Windows 10 file explorer is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Contents in the toolbar are missing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contents in the toolbar are missing.: [ATTACH] As the above marked, content names in the file explorer are missing, can anyone tell me how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contents-in-the-toolbar-are-missing/f8d3cead-7c46-447e-bda4-3522f2afdc8d
  6. norton toolbars missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    norton toolbars missing: I have tried everything the internet and norton help has suggested still no icon and cannot open password manager.have reinstalled still having same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton-toolbars-missing/80645eaf-8fda-482c-a878-d652b61c09c0
  7. Missing attachments in windows 10 email App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing attachments in windows 10 email App: I have a PC w/Windows 10. I am receiving my emails w/windows 10 Mail app but attachments are not showing. only in this app is this happening. the same emails on my android app and my windows 10 surface pro show attachments in the emails. What do I need to do to allow...
  8. Missing toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing toolbar: I have a dual display system and on one display, when I Right Click on the Taskbar, it brings up a menu with the top three lines being Toolbar and Cortana with the third line being "Show Task View Button." Great. On the other display, when I right-click on the Taskbar, I...
  9. missing toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    missing toolbar: missing my toolbar that has file, edit, view, tools how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/missing-toolbar/523eac7c-ddcf-4dde-8a0c-623d9130504f
  10. Missing upper toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing upper toolbar: fn key is bottom left on a laptop keyboard and is used to change the function of the top row of keys. F11 is the Full Screen key and is set with my fn + F11 *Nerd