Windows 10: Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account

Discus and support Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; no matter how I go about it Windows 1o on a new laptop no less will not allow me to edit or delete a Yahoo email account set up a couple of weeks ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeffKrieble, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account

no matter how I go about it Windows 1o on a new laptop no less will not allow me to edit or delete a Yahoo email account set up a couple of weeks ago and will not get or display new emails.

:)

JeffKrieble, Oct 25, 2021

2. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Oct 25, 2021
  3. DavidY Win User
    It’s (Past) Time to Close That Yahoo Account

Sadly for some of us who have email accounts provided indirectly by Yahoo (the email address isn't "L: [email protected]", but the email account is still managed on Yahoo's servers and reputedly within scope of the hack) 2-step verification isn't an available option.

DavidY, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Michael87 Win User

Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account [​IMG]

Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account [​IMG]

Michael87, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account

1. Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account - Similar Threads - email app allow

2. Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 email app will not allow me to delete Yahoo account: no matter how I go about it Windows 1o on a new laptop no less will not allow me to edit or delete a Yahoo email account set up a couple of weeks ago and will not get or display new emails....
  3. Yahoo Email account Issues

Yahoo Email account Issues: For the past 3 days now, I am unable to send emails, delete, search on my yahoo email account. I do receive emails, but as I scroll down only about 20 emails are visible, then the rest of the emails are shaded. I have rebooted my internet, etc. Still the problem...
  4. Updating yahoo email account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating yahoo email account: I am unable to do so after going through the motion of signing in and this is what happens. What is 0x8019019a? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-yahoo-email-account/e46c7642-158b-4cc8-9d3a-d10c4154fb41
  5. Windows not allowing me to delete windows apps folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows not allowing me to delete windows apps folder: I reformatted my sdd with windows on it recently, but when I did that, I forgot to remove over 100 GB of windows apps in my s drive. So, I try to get rid of the folder, and windows doesnt let me. So then I make myself the owner, and it still doesn't work. Does anyone know how...
  6. my yahoo email account

my yahoo email account: how do I update my yahoo email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-yahoo-email-account/3932d58f-c03f-47c2-98b1-3f1cf557267a
  7. unable to delete a yahoo email account from the windows 10 pro mail app. Nothing happens...

unable to delete a yahoo email account from the windows 10 pro mail app. Nothing happens...: unable to delete a yahoo email account from the windows 10 pro mail app. Nothing happens when managing accounts for this particular email account. I uninstalled the mail app and then reinstalled. Opened mail app and all accounts showed up again. I need help here please....
  8. Email account with Sky/Yahoo

Email account with Sky/Yahoo: Hi. I had a message from Microsoft telling me there is a problem with my Sky/Yahoo email account. I tried to log in and it didn't recognise my username which is my email address. I have been using this account for years, and now it seems I've been locked out of my email...
  9. Updating Yahoo Email Account

in Browsers and Email
    Updating Yahoo Email Account: I have sync'ed my Yahoo email account with Outlook and Gmail. Worked great for a while but am now receiving a message saying "Your Yahoo email settings need to be updated". Can't send or receive with Yahoo email unless I go direct to Yahoo email with my browser. Need some...
  10. Add email app not allowing me to add any accounts at all

in Browsers and Email
    Add email app not allowing me to add any accounts at all: I am trying to add email accounts to the mail app and it won't allow any emails to be added-it never comes up to any place at all that can be filled in. I tried to sign into my microsoft account through the accounts in settings but I am having the same issue with that as...