Windows 10: Windows 10 Email Caution message received by recipients

Discus and support Windows 10 Email Caution message received by recipients in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sending emails using Outlook Office 2016 for Windows 10 recipients get a banner under the Subject line that states;"CAUTION This email originated from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LauraJo7, Jan 23, 2020.

1. LauraJo7 Win User

Windows 10 Email Caution message received by recipients

Sending emails using Outlook Office 2016 for Windows 10 recipients get a banner under the Subject line that states;"CAUTION This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click on the links or open file attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe".

I never had this problem before I moved to Windows 10 / Office 2016.

I don't see the caution message on my end unless the recipient replies, then I see that they received this caution message embedded in my email under the subject line.

How do I get rid of this message appearing when recipients open an email from me?

:)

LauraJo7, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Edgar Pan Win User

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jan 23, 2020
  3. WtnW Win User
    How do I delete all previous recipient suggestions when sending email.

When I compose an email and start typing in the TO line, a huge list of previous recipients shows up.

They're not emails in my contact list.

How do I delete this list of suggestions?

4. Windows 10 Email Caution message received by recipients

Attention required message under email account, cannot send and receive mail from a linked account

Hi Sharon,

You might not been able to send or receive an email due to a misconfigured account settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions below:

• Which application or program are you using to access your email?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are using the Windows 10 Mail app, we suggest that you remove your email account and re-add it.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Email Caution message received by recipients

1. Windows 10 Email Caution message received by recipients - Similar Threads - Email Caution message

2. Received message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received message: HelloI received messages for access by phone and I didn't connect at that time. After that I received 2 call from Microsoft. How can I check what it was? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-message/61d2dbc7-4581-4c85-b06b-e1a36c1d6aab
  3. Received message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received message: HelloI received messages for access by phone and I didn't connect at that time. After that I received 2 call from Microsoft. How can I check what it was? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-message/61d2dbc7-4581-4c85-b06b-e1a36c1d6aab
  4. Received messages that my email account will be blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Received messages that my email account will be blocked: Hello, I have been using my email regularly and now I am receiving messages saying my account will be blocked if i dont take action but i dont want to open links because im afraid of scams how do i know what messages to trust. There is no reason my email should be suspended...
  5. Emails appear in the "sent" box, but recipients are not receiving them. Sending to myself...

Emails appear in the "sent" box, but recipients are not receiving them. Sending to myself...: Emails appear in the "sent" box, but recipients are not receiving them. Sending to myself also does not work. Any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-appear-in-the-sent-box-but-recipients-are/07411b65-0d82-471b-8e6c-8bf65b94d171
  6. Not receiving emails in Windows email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving emails in Windows email: cannot receive my emails on windows email Why this just starting since you gaven update ***Modified title from: I cannot receive my emails on windows email Why this just starting since you gaven update***...
  7. Receiving threatening emails from multiple unknown recipients

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Receiving threatening emails from multiple unknown recipients: I am currently receiving threatening emails from unknown senders. I block them as they come in, but then another new sender pops up with more threatening emails. How do I correct this? It seems that Microsoft is not a secure site any longer for anyone using it. There...
  8. Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].: When using Snip & Sketch [ and the Snipping Tool I think ] yesterday I noticed that there was a Context Menu option to SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment]. Is there any way to remove these please? I suppose I could always use the shell:sendto Delete...
  9. Attachments to emails no longer appear on messages received on the Windows 10 App

Attachments to emails no longer appear on messages received on the Windows 10 App: Why is it that attachments to emails no longer appear on messages that I download on the Windows 10 Mail App on my PC? The same emails configured on Thunderbird shows that there are attachments to emails received but now it is no longer the case on the Windows 10 Mail App....
  10. Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language: Hello, I just switch to windows from Mac, I registered my windows 10 account stating that English was my language. However, when I receive emails from Microsoft they are in a foreign language. What must I do to receive email in English as I registered in my profile? I live...