Windows 10: Windows 10 email font

Discus and support Windows 10 email font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the default font? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-email-font/8e52a744-d3b9-4188-a5e5-d01b9b42c1c3 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MelAyers, Jun 18, 2019.

1. MelAyers Win User

Windows 10 email font

How do I change the default font?

:)

MelAyers, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

font changing in email

Hi,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?

As per your query, I like to inform you that,

• You, cannot change the default font of Windows Mail app.

• However, you can change the font specific to the Email. Example: You can change the font of your message, when you are sending a new Email.

If you are using Mail app then I suggest you to run App troubleshooter and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to resolve the issue with fonts while writing mails. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 18, 2019
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 email font

Windows Live Mail error "This page uses fonts that need to be temporarily installed. This is usually safe. Do you want to allow these fonts to be downloaded?"

Hi Edward,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing this issue when you send or receive mail to particular email "Videomaker eNews" or all?

If the issue is with all the emails then I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font settings and check if it helps.

• Open the “Windows Live mail” and click on “File”.
    • Go to “Options “and click on “Mail”.
    • Then click on “Compose” and click on “Font settings”.
    • And check whether the “font size is 10 and Arial”.
    • Then click on “Apply” and “ok”.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 email font

1. Windows 10 email font - Similar Threads - email font

2. how can I change the font size in email windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I change the font size in email windows 10: need assistance to restore my email font size it suddenly changed to an almost unreadable size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-font-size-in-email-windows-10/e8877822-9b6f-45c5-ab35-4acfb2343905
  3. font size change after email is sent

in Windows 10 Customization
    font size change after email is sent: the font size I use in aol emails changes to a tiny font after the FIRST line of the email. Every time. I see this when I look at the "sent" email. AOL is of no help whatsoever. I use Chrome, WIndows 10, I have all the settings to the right size and locked in. I'm not sure...
  4. Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC: I cannot find a way to change the font size in these lines and looking at Google nor can others! Has anyone found a fix? 130333
  5. font sixe for email only

font sixe for email only: IL pressed control and backspace twice while reading email. The font of all emails are too small to see. Changing the font for everything is not the answer. How do I get the original font back? This is windows 10. I have windows edge but I have to use mail.yahoo.com to get my...
  6. Incoming email changes fonts - Outlook 2007 W/Ten

in Browsers and Email
    Incoming email changes fonts - Outlook 2007 W/Ten: My brother is experiencing some "incoming" e-mails that are changing "some" of the fonts inside the message. Font changes to bold and/or ~200 point font size. Only a sentence or paragraph or two. Same e-mail message on the server is fine. Once brought down to his PC it...
  7. changing font size in email

changing font size in email: don't see save option on left hand bottom of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-size-in-email/1012c816-c77c-419f-ae9a-0e6d1fa0d4a2
  8. Email font

Email font: When I send an email the font is some sort of elaborate script which I have not chosen nor would I choose. How do I set a default font to a standard one such as New Times Roman? Not a fan of script fonts for mail....using hotmail classic format......
  9. I want ADD to my default fonts so that I can add some zing to my emails.

I want ADD to my default fonts so that I can add some zing to my emails.: I know how to add fonts to Windows and how to change within a application, but even here there is nothing to chose from on this feedback....
  10. Changing the default Font Size in my Email

in Browsers and Email
    Changing the default Font Size in my Email: Hi While I used to send emails from Yahoo, it doesn't seem to work with Windows 10, as I have to type Soooo Slowly or Win 10 can't keep up. Anything more than one digit (letter) every two Seconds and it just hangs. So now I've started using the email that comes with...