Windows 10: Windows 10 Email not Keeping Hotmail Sent messages past 30 days

Discus and support Windows 10 Email not Keeping Hotmail Sent messages past 30 days in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 Mail does not seem to keep sent mail for a Hotmail account past 30 days. Gmail accounts work fine. Settings are correct to sync unlimited... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Soxman, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Soxman Win User

Windows 10 Email not Keeping Hotmail Sent messages past 30 days

Windows 10 Mail does not seem to keep sent mail for a Hotmail account past 30 days. Gmail accounts work fine. Settings are correct to sync unlimited but it just won't. Anyone had this problem and more importantly anyone have a solution for the problem? THANKS!

:)

Soxman, Sep 5, 2016
  2. Jingos Win User

hotmail sync issues with windows 7 phone

- email that is read and deleted in hotmail using hotmail.com remains on my windows 7 phone hotmail inbox.

- email that is read and moved to subfolders using hotmail.com remains on windows 7 phone hotmail inbox.

- email that is read and deleted in windows 7 phone hotmail inbox does not delete in hotmail.com even after synching phone, then synching hotmail.

- currently synching messages for 7 days. have tried syncing to 3 days and then back to 7 days. messages as old as 30 days remain on phone.

- unable to "select all" and move to the trash

Jingos, Sep 5, 2016
  3. How do most people solve this?

Me too!

I have 4 accounts on the SmartPhone:

Outlook Email --> contains the past 3 days of the Desktop Outlook.PST's INBOX and SENT mail

Pop #1

Pop #2 and

Windows/Live Hotmail

Messages received in Pop #1 and Pop #2 and not manually deleted on the smartphone eventually show up in the desktop.

But messages SENT by Pop #1 and #2 are stuck in the phone.

How do I get them to my main mail store (my outlook.pst)?

Help!!!

HighVoltageWorker, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Email not Keeping Hotmail Sent messages past 30 days

1. Windows 10 Email not Keeping Hotmail Sent messages past 30 days - Similar Threads - Email Keeping Hotmail

2. Using Hotmail with windows 10- some emails sent to me will not thru

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Hotmail with windows 10- some emails sent to me will not thru: Using Hotmail with windows 10 some emails sent to me will not thru * Original title: emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-hotmail-with-windows-10-some-emails-sent-to/6b9ad707-6bf2-4191-853a-258ce3b5d4ee
  3. sent email Location in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sent email Location in windows 10: If i send an email to the root folder of windows 10 where does it go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-email-location-in-windows-10/87bc36ff-fced-4950-a26f-d6013c9a6473
  4. I cannot send emails for the past 7 days

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot send emails for the past 7 days: I have tried several email clients Opera, Thunderbird, Outlook and Mailbird, Gmail and none of them will send emails!!! Everything worked find until 7 days ago. Have run a virus check with malware bytes and there does not appear to be an infection. I have checked the server...
  5. Sent emails are missing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent emails are missing...: Hello All, I have lost all of my sent emails in the mail and calendar app, and when I send new emails, they are not showing up in the sent folder. I have: -read and tried every suggestion in the forum -connected with a Support person who took control of my computer and...
  6. Windows Timeline - 30 days

Windows Timeline - 30 days: Hello, I'm not very tech savvy so please go easy on me. Microsoft states in the below link that if I have "send my activity history to Microsoft" enabled then any documents I save will be sent from my timeline to the microsoft cloud and I would be able to grab it from...
  7. sent emails folder

sent emails folder: How do I get Windows Mail, not Outlook.com, to send or log my Sent emails. At the moment they are sent but there is no record in either Sent or Sent Itmes folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-emails-folder/d4ab3fa9-df92-4824-818b-efc3aa879da1
  8. Sent Emails

Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...
  9. hotmail 401 message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hotmail 401 message: Keep getting a 401 email error message; what can I do?? It's actually a "live" account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-401-message/31481966-a1ec-40ba-85e2-8f98f737f2a0
  10. Outlook 2010 Keeps Changing Sent Messages Folder

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 Keeps Changing Sent Messages Folder: I have Outlook 2010 set up on 3 PCs to save sent mail items in a particular folder on an IMAP mail server. This works for a while then the sent mail starts being saved to the Outlook Data File / Sent Items folder or the Sent Items folder on my MS Outlook email account...