Windows 10: Windows 10 Email not Keeping Hotmail Sent messages past 30 days

Discus and support Windows 10 Email not Keeping Hotmail Sent messages past 30 days in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 Mail does not seem to keep sent mail for a Hotmail account past 30 days. Gmail accounts work fine. Settings are correct to sync unlimited... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Soxman, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Soxman Win User

Windows 10 Email not Keeping Hotmail Sent messages past 30 days

Windows 10 Mail does not seem to keep sent mail for a Hotmail account past 30 days. Gmail accounts work fine. Settings are correct to sync unlimited but it just won't. Anyone had this problem and more importantly anyone have a solution for the problem? THANKS!

:)

Soxman, Sep 5, 2016
  2. Jingos Win User

hotmail sync issues with windows 7 phone

- email that is read and deleted in hotmail using hotmail.com remains on my windows 7 phone hotmail inbox.

- email that is read and moved to subfolders using hotmail.com remains on windows 7 phone hotmail inbox.

- email that is read and deleted in windows 7 phone hotmail inbox does not delete in hotmail.com even after synching phone, then synching hotmail.

- currently synching messages for 7 days. have tried syncing to 3 days and then back to 7 days. messages as old as 30 days remain on phone.

- unable to "select all" and move to the trash

Jingos, Sep 5, 2016
  3. How do most people solve this?

Me too!

I have 4 accounts on the SmartPhone:

Outlook Email --> contains the past 3 days of the Desktop Outlook.PST's INBOX and SENT mail

Pop #1

Pop #2 and

Windows/Live Hotmail

Messages received in Pop #1 and Pop #2 and not manually deleted on the smartphone eventually show up in the desktop.

But messages SENT by Pop #1 and #2 are stuck in the phone.

How do I get them to my main mail store (my outlook.pst)?

Help!!!

HighVoltageWorker, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Email not Keeping Hotmail Sent messages past 30 days

1. Windows 10 Email not Keeping Hotmail Sent messages past 30 days - Similar Threads - Email Keeping Hotmail

2. System used 40GB of data past 30 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System used 40GB of data past 30 days: In Data Usage, it says that my system has used 42GB of data the past 30 days. Is this normal?I have 160GB used total the past 30 days, 100GB to firefox, 6GB to javaw. I have also noticed my internet being slower than usual, especially in games.If this is not normal, what...
  3. System used 40GB of data past 30 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System used 40GB of data past 30 days: In Data Usage, it says that my system has used 42GB of data the past 30 days. Is this normal?I have 160GB used total the past 30 days, 100GB to firefox, 6GB to javaw. I have also noticed my internet being slower than usual, especially in games.If this is not normal, what...
  4. System used 40GB of data past 30 days

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. 30 day wait for secondary email change.

30 day wait for secondary email change.: My laptop failed to start after a Windows update. I was then prompted for a 42 digit recovery key, which I had no idea about. I was advised to sign into my Microsoft account, which I had never used and didn't want. I eventually found my account email but had no idea what the...
  6. 30 day wait for secondary email change.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    30 day wait for secondary email change.: My laptop failed to start after a Windows update. I was then prompted for a 42 digit recovery key, which I had no idea about. I was advised to sign into my Microsoft account, which I had never used and didn't want. I eventually found my account email but had no idea what the...
  7. WordPad sent in email failed to sent message

in Windows 10 Customization
    WordPad sent in email failed to sent message: wordpad sent in email failed when i go into file sent in email it comes with that [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-sent-in-email-failed-to-sent-message/555cc96c-d9b1-4934-af97-18de019e9952
  8. how to unstall windows 10 past 30 days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to unstall windows 10 past 30 days: how to unstall windows 10 past 30 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unstall-windows-10-past-30-days/1ad8be83-69cd-4e0e-a4b5-6690cce3888e
  9. Hotmail emails being sent are not being received

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hotmail emails being sent are not being received: Emails I am sending are not being received but they are showing as sent in my Sent Folder. This has been happening for the last few weeks. I noticed this only after sending an email with lots of attachments photo's and it was not received. I have now deleted and completely...
  10. Using Hotmail with windows 10- some emails sent to me will not thru

Using Hotmail with windows 10- some emails sent to me will not thru: Using Hotmail with windows 10 some emails sent to me will not thru * Original title: emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-hotmail-with-windows-10-some-emails-sent-to/6b9ad707-6bf2-4191-853a-258ce3b5d4ee