Windows 10: Windows 10 Email Not Sync and not show notification bar

Discus and support Windows 10 Email Not Sync and not show notification bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello to all..I am new here. Before 2 days i install the Windows 10 PRO. I have problem withe Mail & Calendar app. I have set 2 email account.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Thanos92, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Thanos92 Win User

Windows 10 Email Not Sync and not show notification bar

Hello to all..I am new here.

Before 2 days i install the Windows 10 PRO. I have problem withe Mail & Calendar app.
    I have set 2 email account.

A) Outlook
    B) Gmail

The Outlook sync complete but dont show me the notification bar when i have an email. (i check the settings to show me the notification bar and soun play)

The Gmail sync but not complete. Now tell me this Getting Error code 0x86000c0a syncing the Mail app
    When i going here LOOK THE PICTURE

Windows 10 Email Not Sync and not show notification bar [​IMG]

I have this one:

Show in the Choose apps that can access calendar i dont have the option Mail and Calendar. How can enable this option?

I think this is the problem why i cant sync and get notifications...Please guys help me..I need it so mutch for mt work.

:)

Thanos92, Sep 14, 2016

2. Windows 10 Email Not Sync and not show notification bar

Hello to all..I am new here.

Before 2 days i install the Windows 10 PRO. I have problem withe Mail & Calendar app.

I have set 2 email account.

A) Outlook

B) Gmail

The Outlook sync complete but dont show me the notification bar when i have an email. (i check the settings to show me the notification
    bar and soun play)

The Gmail sync but not complete. Now tell me this Getting Error code 0x86000c0a syncing the Mail app

When i going here LOOK THE PICTURE

I have this one:

Show in the Choose apps that can access calendar i dont have the option Mail and Calendar. How can enable this option?

I think this is the problem why i cant sync and get notifications...Please guys help me..I need it so mutch for mt work.

ThanosPainesis, Sep 14, 2016
  3. Karla Alm Win User

Hi Thanos,

To better assist you, we would like to know what Window's version are you currently using.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Sep 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Email Not Sync and not show notification bar - Similar Threads - Email Sync show

2. Windows 11 showing the Windows 10 settings and notification bar UI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 showing the Windows 10 settings and notification bar UI: My windows 11 laptop was received a month ago, at that time I realized that the UI of settings app was different with the Windows 11 version. Also the notification panel was also like Windows 10. I'm adding the screenshots of all those errors....
  3. Windows 11 showing the Windows 10 settings and notification bar UI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 showing the Windows 10 settings and notification bar UI: My windows 11 laptop was received a month ago, at that time I realized that the UI of settings app was different with the Windows 11 version. Also the notification panel was also like Windows 10. I'm adding the screenshots of all those errors....
  4. SYNC ISSUES and DESKTOP EMAIL NOTIFICATION COUNTER STUCK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYNC ISSUES and DESKTOP EMAIL NOTIFICATION COUNTER STUCK: I have noticed that I cannot sync properly from Android device to desktop default email app. For example, when I empty out trash using Samsung default email app, the trash in the desktop windows default email app remains. Trash folder is the only syncing issue. I am forced to...
  5. Notification bar is blank not showing Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar is blank not showing Notification: This just started after the .134 update. I get the notice bottom right corner of the taskbar that I have to say 7 notification. When I click on the box the Notification Bar open but it is all just blank. I have clicked around the blank space to see it the notification is...
  6. Notification bar is blank not showing Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar is blank not showing Notification: This just started after the .134 update. I get the notice bottom right corner of the taskbar that I have to say 7 notification. When I click on the box the Notification Bar open but it is all just blank. I have clicked around the blank space to see it the notification is...
  7. Windows 10 Email Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Email Notifications: How do you turn those annoying pop-ups from your email account, actually from everywhere, that constantly are popping up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen? I'm on a HP Notebook, running Windows 10 Home, 64-bit....
  8. Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications: Since the original release of Windows 10 I've had a periodic problem with the Windows Notification icon in the system tray. I use Outlook 2010 as my email client however I have the built in Windows mail client set up so that I can received email notifications as I like to...
  9. Power icon not showing on notification bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Power icon not showing on notification bar: Notifications on the taskbar: [img] My Settings: [img] [img] The System Icon is turned off and I can't figure out why. If any of you have any solutions, I am willing to try them. So please answer any solutions that you think may work. Thanks! 56605
  10. Hide or Show File Explorer Sync Provider Notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show File Explorer Sync Provider Notifications in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show File Explorer Sync Provider Notifications in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show Sync Provider Notifications within File Explorer in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 14901, Microsoft is testing out new notifications within File Explorer as part...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows notification tray sync with outlook