Windows 10: Windows 10 email online search list

Discus and support Windows 10 email online search list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, When I search for old emails using the 'nothing found, search online' facility . A list associated with the search appears, when I try and open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnBiddle3, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 email online search list

Hi,

When I search for old emails using the 'nothing found, search online' facility . A list associated with the search appears, when I try and open one email within that list, all the emails rapidly open and close in sequence, and disappear from the search pane. If I use the same search the same list appears, but the same thing happens when I try an open one! can anyone help ?

:)

JohnBiddle3, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 search does not search emails.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue.

• Which email are you using? Is it the email client or the mail app?
    • Did you try the same after restarting the computer?
    • Did you install any third party Security applications?
    • When you say you tried repairing, which repair did you mention? Is it the inbuilt troubleshooter?
    I suggest you to run Search and Indexing troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Search and Indexing.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If you are using the mail app, I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 16, 2020
  4. enso Win User

Windows 10 email online search list

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

Windows 10 email online search list

1. Windows 10 email online search list - Similar Threads - email online search

2. Windows 10 email allows me to search online for older emails but does not allow me to view...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 email allows me to search online for older emails but does not allow me to view...: Windows 10 email allows me to search online for older emails but does not allow me to open or view them even when online. When I click on the email, all emails scroll up and disappear....
  3. Distribution list in email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Distribution list in email: When I had outlook and outlook express I could build a distribution list to mail a mass email to select people. I cannot find a way using the People app or the windows app in Microsoft Windows 10 Can you assist with this??/...
  4. Mail 10 App - Search Online emails can't be opened and looks like it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail 10 App - Search Online emails can't be opened and looks like it: Hello! This might be a bit challenging to write out, but I am having trouble with the 'search online' function of Mail 10. What happens is: I'll put in a keyword and then hit 'search online' for older emails, which will then get populated correctly. When I click on the...
  5. can't view "search online" emails in mail app windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't view "search online" emails in mail app windows 10: When I have to look for older emails by clicking "search online" in the mail app, the old emails load in the side bar. However, when I try to click on an email to view it, the emails in the side bar systematically collapse and disappear as though they were being deleted until...
  6. Windows 10 Mail "Search Online" stopped working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Mail "Search Online" stopped working: Hello, I think this just started with the latest update to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar App. When I do a search for something and have to click on "Search Online" to get older results, when I click on any of those results the app starts "deleting" the entire search...
  7. email addresses list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email addresses list: New to Windows 10 - How do I view my E mail address list? How do I edit E mail addresses and or names? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresses-list/cf1eaeee-2d24-4689-89f7-88352ecba178
  8. email contact list

in Windows 10 Customization
    email contact list: How do I display my email list so I can edit and/or delete a contact? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contact-list/74f3412f-84e8-4999-a497-c25ea432d1a0
  9. Online list of linked licenses

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Online list of linked licenses: Hello all A while ago I bought a new pc. During the installation it asked me to register my Win10 with my Microsoft account. It then showed a listed of linked licenses, but now I can't find it anywhere. So my question is: where on the Microsoft website can I see which...
  10. "Searching online for software ..."

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Searching online for software ...": After right clicking a device in "Device Manager" I selected "update driver software" and then elected to have Windows search on line for an update. It's been searching for a very very long time now with no result. Is this, like the "Troubleshooter" a Windows device that...