Windows 10: Windows 10 email query

Discus and support Windows 10 email query in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have got a constant message at the top of the Windows 10 email page. It says "There was an error while sending your message" There is a box on the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bluenose1940, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 email query

I have got a constant message at the top of the Windows 10 email page.

It says "There was an error while sending your message"

There is a box on the right hand side of the message which simply says 'Dismiss'

There does not seem to be an option to see the detail of this error and so I cannot find out what it is all about.

Has anyone else experienced this or knows how to resolve it.

I am using version 1903 - Build 18362.535

Thank you.

:)

Bluenose1940, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Windows 10 email query

windows 10 email

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please few provide few details.

• Are you referring Mail app on Windows 10?
    This might happens, when the Email id is not configured properly With the Mail app.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1: Check the date and time of your system.

Step 2: Remove the Email id from the Mail app and try adding it again.

Follow the below link:

Outlook help - Office Support

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1 will work fine with Windows 10.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 email query

1. Windows 10 email query - Similar Threads - email query

2. Can I recover a GroupMe account without the email or phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I recover a GroupMe account without the email or phone number?: I've lost access to both my email and phone number associated with an old GroupMe account. Without this information, is there any way I can recover my old account?...
  3. Can I recover a GroupMe account without the email or phone number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I recover a GroupMe account without the email or phone number?: I've lost access to both my email and phone number associated with an old GroupMe account. Without this information, is there any way I can recover my old account?...
  4. Do not know my PIN# and my email address with cable company is no longer in service and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do not know my PIN# and my email address with cable company is no longer in service and I...: Do not know my PIN# and my email address with cable company is no longer in service and I can not obtain a new password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-not-know-my-pin-and-my-email-address-with-cable/6cfe97ad-78eb-4bc7-a338-02abf2172819
  5. Do not know my PIN# and my email address with cable company is no longer in service and I...

Do not know my PIN# and my email address with cable company is no longer in service and I...: Do not know my PIN# and my email address with cable company is no longer in service and I can not obtain a new password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-not-know-my-pin-and-my-email-address-with-cable/6cfe97ad-78eb-4bc7-a338-02abf2172819
  6. Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query: I am having an old laptop with Windows 10 and signed in it with a Microsoft Hotmail email idMS Office, MS Teams are also associated with this email idLast week, I brought a new laptop also with Windows 10. Can I use the same email id mentioned above to sign in to the new...
  7. Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query: I am having an old laptop with Windows 10 and signed in it with a Microsoft Hotmail email idMS Office, MS Teams are also associated with this email idLast week, I brought a new laptop also with Windows 10. Can I use the same email id mentioned above to sign in to the new...
  8. Microsoft Hotmail email id sign on query

9. Query over validity of email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query over validity of email: Have received emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** about changes to a Microsoft Services agreement. Does anyone know if this is a phishing attempt? There are links to open but wary. Thanks...
  10. email query

in Browsers and Email
    email query: I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of months now and I have three email addresses that all appear within the email section and, up until today it always defaulted to my gmail address but now, when I click on the email box I find that my @Sky address is always...