Windows 10: Windows 10 email suddenly stopped receiving and sending..?

Discus and support Windows 10 email suddenly stopped receiving and sending..? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows 10 email has worked great for years. Suddenly yesterday stopped. Put account back on, and one account gmail not get on, but my usual account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamuelPress, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 email suddenly stopped receiving and sending..?

My windows 10 email has worked great for years. Suddenly yesterday stopped. Put account back on, and one account gmail not get on, but my usual account is totally blank. Can not receive or send. On iphone it does work,

Please help me. I am 83, medical issues and need the PC mail.

Samuel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

SamuelPress, Sep 7, 2019

2. Email domain suddenly stopped receiving/sending email

Hi Samantha,

To better understand the issue you're experiencing, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the email domain?
    • What is the error message you get when you send an email to a recipient?
    • Have you tried sending a sample email to yourself using the email in question? If you haven't, you may give that a try and check if you'll be able to receive it.

Looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Sep 7, 2019
  3. ukmoley Win User
    X6 stopped sending or receiving emails

My X6 has stopped sending or receiving emails. I haven't changed anything as far as I know and it doesn't matter if I'm connected to a wireless network or roaming. My internet still works fine and so do texts.

I have my email set up to send and receive 'soonest' but even if I manually send/receive whilst in the email application, it does nothing. Nothing has come through for a few days now, and the test email I tried to send is still sitting in my outbox!

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

ukmoley, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Windows 10 email suddenly stopped receiving and sending..?

Email domain suddenly stopped receiving/sending email

One of my email addresses stopped receiving/sending emails over the weekend. I have everything from Friday, but nothing since then. I also cannot get an email to send. My other gmail account is working fine. I know that the troublesome email address is working
    and is not a problem with my domain server since I am receiving/sending on my phone. Just my laptop with Mail is not working. I am running Version 17.7922.42017.0

I've been running this email address on this laptop for about 3 months & it has worked fine.

SamanthaMc, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 email suddenly stopped receiving and sending..?

1. Windows 10 email suddenly stopped receiving and sending..? - Similar Threads - email suddenly stopped

2. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  3. help receiving and sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help receiving and sending emails: help with receiving and sending emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-receiving-and-sending-emails/1f71db28-6637-437e-be4a-1ad54bf93049
  4. help receiving and sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help receiving and sending emails: help with receiving and sending emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-receiving-and-sending-emails/1f71db28-6637-437e-be4a-1ad54bf93049
  5. Email sending and receiving issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email sending and receiving issue: "I got windows 10 and use micro soft edge. I have email through google. I am unable to send emails and a long delay getting new emails loaded. WINDOWS" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-sending-and-receiving-issue/e89847da-c476-4a51-8521-60aaf27286a2
  6. Can't receive or send emails on Windows 10

Can't receive or send emails on Windows 10: I am currently using Windows 10 mail, and ever since 23 hours ago, I have not been receiving any mail. Any mail I try to send immediately goes to my Outbox. I am very upset because of this issue! I do not know what has happened, but I really would like this fixed. Details:...
  7. Can't receive or send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't receive or send emails: Ever since an "Update" on August 7, 2020, I cannot receive or send emails on my Windows 10 computer with Windows Live Email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-or-send-emails/b785d8d0-8379-4d7c-908f-4e3b8832b64a
  8. Cannot send or receive emails in Windows 10

Cannot send or receive emails in Windows 10: I thought maybe I had too many large files so I deleted things I did not need. Had not received email since Jan 3, but then about 23 emails came in. So I thought things were getting repaired, but I could still not send any gmail. I receive and send gmail fine on my phone,...
  9. Cannot send or receive email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot send or receive email: I cannot access/use by Comcast email account. Outlook doesn't work either. icloud does not work. The 'Sync' function does not respond. I can connect to the internet (WiFi). Life was fine up to three days ago - I was typing a reply to an email, unintentionally hit a bunch of...
  10. Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails: Windows live mail has stopped sending or receiving emails. They arrive on my phone & tablet without a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-has-stopped-sending-and/359774a6-99fc-4ea9-b1c1-bc817bdac1cd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptophas stopped sending and receiving emails windows 10

2. windows mail stopped receiving and sending

3. windows mail stopped sending emails

4. mail from windows 10 not sending