Windows 10: Windows 10 embedded for thin clients - exist or not

Discus and support Windows 10 embedded for thin clients - exist or not in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there Does anybody know if there will be a Windows 10 embedded for thin clients such as Dell WSYE. These thin clients are actually very useful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Nov 6, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Windows 10 embedded for thin clients - exist or not

Hi there

Does anybody know if there will be a Windows 10 embedded for thin clients such as Dell WSYE. These thin clients are actually very useful connecting to networks / VDI's and can support dual monitors / external USB's etc and og course are VERY CHEAP,

Currently I'm using one on my LAN with Windows embedded 7 (Pro) and it works very well but I'd like W10 on it.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Nov 6, 2015

2. Virtual Windows 10 Hello Face

We run a virtual environment at our company, we have HP thin clients running Windows Embedded 7. We are looking at running Windows 10 virtually for our users, and want to implement Hello features. The problem is any camera that supports Hello only has
    support for Windows 10. We have a program that allows us to pass through the web cam to our virtual machines, so that is not an issue. Are there any Windows 7 supported web cams that will work for Windows 10 Hello?

Jared Doot, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Joewen101 Win User
    O365 user sign issues on AAD Joined HP Thin Client

I have an HP T630 Windows 10 Ent. Embedded IoT x64 thin client machine.

It has been successfully joined to my company AAD.

However at the sign in window when I choose "other user" and input a test users credentials I receive a message that the account and or password is incorrect.

I know this is not a network issue, as I have other windows 10 thin client devices (not T630s) on the same network that I can successfully log into with a test user account including the test user account that fails on my T630s.

This issue is occurring on all my T630's and so far only on my T630's.

The obvious answer is that there is an issue with the out-of-the box image on these T630's.

HP does not seem to know what it is, they are working on it but who knows...

Has anyone experienced this issue before on any windows 10 device?

Joewen101, Nov 6, 2015
  4. EdTittel Win User

EdTittel, Nov 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 embedded for thin clients - exist or not - Similar Threads - embedded thin clients

2. Is using an XP laptop as a thin client with Remote Desktop a safe & good idea?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is using an XP laptop as a thin client with Remote Desktop a safe & good idea?: I have an old XP laptop that I like to use as a portable DVD player on nice days on my porch. Sometimes I play old games on it, or read fanfics I have on a file share on my desktop.For several obvious reasons I don't go on the internet with it. The number of people who say...
  3. Is it safe to use an XP laptop as a psudo-Thin client for a win10 desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to use an XP laptop as a psudo-Thin client for a win10 desktop?: I haven't had a real need for a laptop in over a decade. However, I still have an old XP laptop that I mostly use as a portable DVD player for enjoying movies on my back porch on beautiful days, or for reading downloaded fanfics or ebooks that I usually transfer via USB...
  4. Is it safe to use an XP laptop as a psudo-Thin client for a win10 desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to use an XP laptop as a psudo-Thin client for a win10 desktop?: I haven't had a real need for a laptop in over a decade. However, I still have an old XP laptop that I mostly use as a portable DVD player for enjoying movies on my back porch on beautiful days, or for reading downloaded fanfics or ebooks that I usually transfer via USB...
  5. hp thin client-: windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp thin client-: windows 10: Hi does any one know if there is a version of windows 10 for my HP thin client ? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-thin-client-windows-10/8c8ae28c-ee11-4d4f-8917-0d66ade29cea
  6. Windows 7 embedded to win 10

Windows 7 embedded to win 10: I have a machine that has win7 embedded standard. I know i camt upgrad eut foek themat verison but how van i uninstakl itbto insyallnwin 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-embedded-to-win-10/f8ec0d47-8679-439d-a21e-954c0676a838
  7. Windows 10 pre embedded in motherboard??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pre embedded in motherboard??: Two years ago , i purchased a Lenovo laptop with pre install windows 10 home single language , after 1 year the windows is not working properly. Can i need to purchase the windows 10 ....
  8. Home network with thin client(s)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home network with thin client(s)?: So I'm thinking I'd like to delve into home networking ...partly to have all pc's and devices on my home network in a domain that I create, but also to study a bit using Microsofts free 6 month evaluation of WIndows Server 2012 R2. (I'm also in a MS server class, so it will...
  9. Thin clients anybody ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thin clients anybody ?: Hi there Seems if you have a decent Server then the idea of Thin clients shouldn't be too horrible - especially for home networks -- presumably that way you can manage the network decently, use cheap hardware and people will still get a decent windows experience - with...
  10. Likelihood Of A "Thin" Version Of Windows 10 ?

Likelihood Of A "Thin" Version Of Windows 10 ?: I have a netbook that currently has Win 7 Ultimate SP1 installed and it works, even with AeroGlass....mind you it isn't the fastest and thank goodness I have my desktop. But Win 10 refuses to install on that netbook because it doesn't meet the graphics requirements. I was...