Windows 10: Windows 10 emoji panel

Discus and support Windows 10 emoji panel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I get some interesting emojis from friends and was wondering if there is any way of adding them to the MS emoji panel?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MickHolzy, Jul 19, 2020.

1. MickHolzy Win User

Windows 10 emoji panel

I get some interesting emojis from friends and was wondering if there is any way of adding them to the MS emoji panel?

:)

MickHolzy, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Geosammy Win User

Win10 Emoji Panel Won't Open

Hi All,
    I also posted this same question here...
    Entering Emoji on Hardware Keyboard with Emoji Panel in Windows 10

Anyway,

I'm running the latest version of win 10 and the emoji panel will not open,
    using either *Start+ ., or *Start + ; key's.

I've done a system file check and no integrity violations were found.

Is there a know service, that needs to be turned on/running for this to work?
    Or maybe there's a setting I've overlooked, or perhaps turned off?

Any suggestion on how to correct this issue, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

As a side note:
    The emoji panel use to open as intended, but now it doesn't.
    It also did not function, prior to the latest August 14, 2018 - KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) update.

Geosammy, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Geosammy Win User

@Brink

Hi
    I tried your suggested test and nothing happens.
    The emoji panel did not open.*Sad

Note:
    This was also occurring prior to the latest August 14, 2018 - KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) update.

Geosammy, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Geosammy Win User

Windows 10 emoji panel

I have not done anything to change the aforementioned settings.
    As you can see form the image posted below.

Windows 10 emoji panel [​IMG]

Geosammy, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 emoji panel

1. Windows 10 emoji panel - Similar Threads - emoji panel

2. Windows emoji panel doesn't work on a remote desktop connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows emoji panel doesn't work on a remote desktop connection: The Windows emoji panel will be shown if you press Windows logo key + . period After that, you can select an emoji to put it into an input box, for instance, Notepad.This feature doesn't work on a remote desktop connection RDP. In other words, after selecting an emoji, it...
  3. Windows emoji panel doesn't work on a remote desktop connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows emoji panel doesn't work on a remote desktop connection: The Windows emoji panel will be shown if you press Windows logo key + . period After that, you can select an emoji to put it into an input box, for instance, Notepad.This feature doesn't work on a remote desktop connection RDP. In other words, after selecting an emoji, it...
  4. After opening the emojis panel, typing get messed up for some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After opening the emojis panel, typing get messed up for some time: Whenever I try to type in the search box in the emojis panel, the keys pressed in my keyboard do not match whats being writen in the box. And it stays that way for some seconds after closing.In the following gif, I will only smash my keyboard in the search box.T0- =qwer sdjsk...
  5. After opening the emojis panel, typing get messed up for some time

After opening the emojis panel, typing get messed up for some time: Whenever I try to type in the search box in the emojis panel, the keys pressed in my keyboard do not match whats being writen in the box. And it stays that way for some seconds after closing.In the following gif, I will only smash my keyboard in the search box.T0- =qwer sdjsk...
  6. Windows 10 Emoji Panel Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Emoji Panel Failure: Not sure when or why, but my Windows 10 Home Edition desktop lost the ability to successfully open the emoji panel with the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+. or Ctrl+; - when used, my mouse icon gets the blue spinner and a few frames of the outline of the emoji panel flicker in the...
  7. Windows 10 Emoji Panel Failure

Windows 10 Emoji Panel Failure: Not sure when or why, but my Windows 10 Home Edition desktop lost the ability to successfully open the emoji panel with the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+. or Ctrl+; - when used, my mouse icon gets the blue spinner and a few frames of the outline of the emoji panel flicker in the...
  8. Emoji panel not working right WIN11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji panel not working right WIN11: My Emoji Panel on windows 11 looks like this :/any fixes please let me knowit is really annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emoji-panel-not-working-right-win11/debc4da5-b243-43fe-ab81-44a37d96c513
  9. Emoji panel not working right WIN11

Emoji panel not working right WIN11: My Emoji Panel on windows 11 looks like this :/any fixes please let me knowit is really annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emoji-panel-not-working-right-win11/debc4da5-b243-43fe-ab81-44a37d96c513
  10. Where are the "Emoji Panel" settings in Windows 11?

Where are the "Emoji Panel" settings in Windows 11?: I routinely use the emoji panel in Windows. I would type my message, hit `super` + `.`, pick my emoji using the keyboard, and hit enter.It's annoying that the panel stays open after the emoji is inserted and I discovered the "Emoji Panel" settings in the "Advanced keyboard...