Windows 10: Windows 10 encounter and error and must restart

Discus and support Windows 10 encounter and error and must restart in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Several times a day I get this blue screen message: windows has encountered and error and must restart. This seems to be happening when I am moving... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LB Studio, Feb 8, 2019.

1. LB Studio Win User

Windows 10 encounter and error and must restart

Several times a day I get this blue screen message: windows has encountered and error and must restart. This seems to be happening when I am moving large files from ondrive onto my PC. Has anyone else experienced this?

:)

LB Studio, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Cronic Win User

Virus/Windows error

Ive been in safemode, still get the error but it doesn't restart. I'm not getting a bsod, its a pop up about 5 minutes after logging in that says windows encounted an error and needs to restart, and I was unable to stop the shutdown with cmd prompt

Cronic, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Taz100420 Win User
    Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 encounter and error and must restart

Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 encounter and error and must restart

1. Windows 10 encounter and error and must restart - Similar Threads - encounter error must

2. The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...: I tried resetting my PC Asus it got to 98% and now I keep getting this message - “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click. Ok to restart the computer, and then restart the...
  3. The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...: So, this is a topic that has been covered elsewhere, but my issue has a further complication.My computer was really slow, so I wanted to do a full reset and wipe everything after doing a backup of my data first.After quite a few hours, the computer had done its wiping and...
  4. The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...: So, this is a topic that has been covered elsewhere, but my issue has a further complication.My computer was really slow, so I wanted to do a full reset and wipe everything after doing a backup of my data first.After quite a few hours, the computer had done its wiping and...
  5. Windows 10 error encountered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 error encountered: I can't update windows 10 it takes really long to check for updates and then after like 5 minutes or so it would say "Error encountered" with code 0x80010002.I also noticed that some apps getting slow and lag. i cant get access to wifi setting and connection too. please help...
  6. Windows 10 error encountered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 error encountered: I can't update windows 10 it takes really long to check for updates and then after like 5 minutes or so it would say "Error encountered" with code 0x80010002.I also noticed that some apps getting slow and lag. i cant get access to wifi setting and connection too. please help...
  7. Windows 10 error encountered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error windows 10 20H2: Like the title says, i have this issue when i try to install win10 on my pc, it only happens with this software, i tried Ubuntu and it worked just fine with no Reboots or errors. this are my specs: Ryzen 5 3500x mobo: prime A320M-K 2 8GB sticks xpg 2 HDDs 500Gigs each...
  9. Windows restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error: Dell G3 3590, didn't boot up so tried to reinstall using a flash drive with windows 10 from the media creation tool. It gets stuck at the "Getting devices ready" stage and was forced to hard shut down which makes it loop in "Windows restarted unexpectedly or encountered an...
  10. Windows encountered an error and restarted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows encountered an error and restarted: So I don't know what is going on. This has never happened before. Twice now has my computer gave me a screen that it encountered an error and needed to restart. The first time was a few days ago and it created a dump file, but I did not ask about it because I thought it was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows encountered a problem must restart

2. windows encountered an error restart windows 10

3. the following error was encountered: vs30063:

4. the program encountered and error must shutdown,
  5. win 10 restart everytime encountering error,
  6. windows encountered error restart,
  7. error must restart,
  8. windows 10 encounter an error