Windows 10: Windows 10 encounter and error and must restart

Discus and support Windows 10 encounter and error and must restart in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Several times a day I get this blue screen message: windows has encountered and error and must restart. This seems to be happening when I am moving... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LB Studio, Feb 8, 2019.

1. LB Studio Win User

Windows 10 encounter and error and must restart

Several times a day I get this blue screen message: windows has encountered and error and must restart. This seems to be happening when I am moving large files from ondrive onto my PC. Has anyone else experienced this?

:)

LB Studio, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Cronic Win User

Virus/Windows error

Ive been in safemode, still get the error but it doesn't restart. I'm not getting a bsod, its a pop up about 5 minutes after logging in that says windows encounted an error and needs to restart, and I was unable to stop the shutdown with cmd prompt

Cronic, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Taz100420 Win User
    Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 encounter and error and must restart

Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 encounter and error and must restart

1. Windows 10 encounter and error and must restart - Similar Threads - encounter error must

2. Windows Update Error Encountered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Error Encountered: I can't update my windows.There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070424)....
  3. Windows Update - Error Encountered

Windows Update - Error Encountered: Trying to run Windows update and I got the following error message - [ATTACH] I've run - Windows Update Troubleshooter ; - reset my modem; and, - done a network reset none of which resolved this issue. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm running Windows 10...
  4. Windows Update Error Encountered.

Windows Update Error Encountered.: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070424)...
  5. Windows encountered an error and restarted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows encountered an error and restarted: So I don't know what is going on. This has never happened before. Twice now has my computer gave me a screen that it encountered an error and needed to restart. The first time was a few days ago and it created a dump file, but I did not ask about it because I thought it was...
  6. Error message "The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error"...

Error message "The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error"...: the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation I tried to Press shift + F10 but I didn't get cmd. Kindly advice me....
  7. windows 10 update error encountered.

windows 10 update error encountered.: I just installed Windows 10 on a new machine and every time I try to run windows update, it gives me the error, "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." I've...
  8. Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart: Forum search did not return any entries, and on-line search did, but those replies were either vague or contradictory, so here I am at the source. Once yesterday, and a short while ago today I encountered this quite unwelcome popup message. When you get it, Windows collects...
  9. Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart: Forum search did not return any entries, and on-line search did, but those replies were either vague or contradictory, so here I am at the source. Once yesterday, and a short while ago today I encountered this quite unwelcome popup message. When you get it, Windows collects...
  10. Windows encounters an error and restarts when editig RDP files

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows encounters an error and restarts when editig RDP files: I wonder if anyone have had the same problem with editing RDP files? Each time I open a RDP file for editing to change the user name and enter the new domain\user but no password and press enter a black error window pops up saying there is only one minut to restart... I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows encountered a problem must restart

2. windows encountered error restart

3. error must restart

4. windows 10 encounter an error