Windows 10: Windows 10 end of support

Discus and support Windows 10 end of support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting a message to say windows will no longer support version 10 after November this year (2019) but when I try to install the recommended... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyDuffyQT, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 end of support

I keep getting a message to say windows will no longer support version 10 after November this year (2019) but when I try to install the recommended update it keep failing to install and then undoing the changes it made to my computer. How do I fix this?

:)

TonyDuffyQT, Oct 5, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 end of support

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 end of support

1. Windows 10 end of support - Similar Threads - end support

2. Windows 7: Microsoft Security Essentials support ends on January 14, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7: Microsoft Security Essentials support ends on January 14, 2020: Windows 7 Home users who protect their systems with the security software Microsoft Security Essentials will soon have to find a different product to protect their devices as Microsoft won't support the software anymore after support for the operating system ends. Microsoft...
  3. End of Support for Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows 7: January 14, 2020

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    End of Support for Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows 7: January 14, 2020: Will Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) continue to protect my computer after the end of support? No, your Windows 7 computer is not protected by MSE after January 14, 2020. MSE is unique to Windows 7 and follows the same lifecycle dates for support. Learn more about MSE....
  4. Office Apps for Windows 10 Mobile: End of Support for Windows Phones

in Windows 10 News
    Office Apps for Windows 10 Mobile: End of Support for Windows Phones: The Office apps for phones using Windows 10 Mobile – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote -- will reach end of support on January 12, 2021. On that date, app users will no longer receive security updates, non-security hotfixes, free assisted support options or online technical...
  5. Stinks Windows 7 Support Has To come to end Pretty Soon :(

Stinks Windows 7 Support Has To come to end Pretty Soon :(: Windows 7 has been around for a while. My Uncle still has a windows 7 laptop which is crazy and cool. I have a Windows 10. My Uncle had windows 7 for more then 8 years. His laptop still works OK but with red screen. Once in a while it starts to make a red screen. We will...
  6. Windows 10 version 1803 End of Support on November 12, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1803 End of Support on November 12, 2019: Today's November 12, 2019 Patch Tuesday update will be the last update available for the Home, Pro, and Pro for Workstations editions of Windows 10 version 1803. The Enterprise and Education editions of Windows 10 version 1803 will continue support until November 10, 2020....
  7. Windows 10 Mobile End of Support on December 10, 2019 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile End of Support on December 10, 2019 Mobile: Windows 10 Mobile End of Support: FAQ General Windows 10 Mobile What does end of support for Windows 10 Mobile entail? As of December 10, 2019, Windows 10 Mobile users are no longer eligible to receive new security updates, non-security hotfixes, free assisted support...
  8. ASP Classic support end date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASP Classic support end date: I have website developed in ASP which is currently in Production. I am also in the process of converting it to ASPX (by just renaming the extension and fixing the issues). I would like to know when is the support for ASP is ending in IIS? If the support for ASP ends, will...
  9. When will Microsoft Security Essentials virus defintion support end?

When will Microsoft Security Essentials virus defintion support end?: I am running Windows 7 with Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE). I know support for Win 7 ends Jan 2020 but will the virus definitions for MSE continue to be updated beyond this date or do I need to replace MSE with something else?...
  10. End of Support notifications for Windows 7 Pro users

in Windows 10 News
    End of Support notifications for Windows 7 Pro users: Microsoft started to inform Windows 7 Home users that support for the operating system was about to run out. From this week on, the notifications will also be shown to users running devices with Windows 7 Pro. The company's Windows 7 operating system will run out of support...