Windows 10: Windows 10 End of Support

Discus and support Windows 10 End of Support in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What year will windows 10 loose support like windows 7 recently has? [Original Title: Windows 10.]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by geraldkelley2, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 End of Support

What year will windows 10 loose support like windows 7 recently has?

[Original Title: Windows 10.]

:)

geraldkelley2, Mar 21, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 End of Support

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 End of Support

1. Windows 10 End of Support - Similar Threads - End Support

2. End to Support of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    End to Support of Windows 10: What will replace Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-to-support-of-windows-10/341575ec-0fa8-4d05-b6ca-e532eb0d003b
  3. Windows 10 version 1809 will reach end of support in May 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1809 will reach end of support in May 2020: Microsoft dropped support for the popular Windows 7 operating system as well as Windows Server 2008 R2 in January 2020 except for business and Enterprise customers who pay the company for extended support. Windows 10 version 1803 reached end of support last November, and in...
  4. Internet Explorer 11 End of Support

Internet Explorer 11 End of Support: Hello Please to end of internet explorer 11 in any date to upgrade Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-11-end-of-support/e622027d-8839-47b8-b3d8-1f783832cbc5
  5. [Windows 7 End of Life/Support] I'm NOT going to upgrade Windows 10! 2020

[Windows 7 End of Life/Support] I'm NOT going to upgrade Windows 10! 2020: Hey Microsoft you people ruined another great product that us your users fell in love with. Stop betraying to your own user base. I'm NOT -I repeat- I will NOT upgrade to Windows 10, do you understand? Should I say it in a different language? I will NOT upgrade to your half...
  6. Microsoft Windows Security Updates January 2020 overview (end of Windows 7 support edition)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Windows Security Updates January 2020 overview (end of Windows 7 support edition): Welcome to the first Microsoft Patch Day overview of 2020 and the last Patch Day for the company's Windows 7 operating system (as well as for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2). Microsoft released security updates for all supported client and server versions of...
  7. Windows 7 Support ends today: here are your options

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7 Support ends today: here are your options: Microsoft's Windows 7 operating system has reached the end of its lifetime, at least for home users. Microsoft will release a final round of patches for the operating system later today before support ends. While there is a chance that critical patches will be provided after...
  8. Windows 7: Microsoft Security Essentials will receive definition updates after support end

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7: Microsoft Security Essentials will receive definition updates after support end: Microsoft Security Essentials will receive security definition updates after Windows 7 support ends despite Microsoft's earlier claims stating the contrary. Earlier this week, Microsoft stated in no uncertain terms that the company's security software Microsoft Security...
  9. Windows 10 Mobile End of Support on January 14, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile End of Support on January 14, 2020: Windows 10 Mobile End of Support: FAQ General Windows 10 Mobile What does end of support for Windows 10 Mobile entail? As of December 10, 2019, Windows 10 Mobile users are no longer eligible to receive new security updates, non-security hotfixes, free assisted support...
  10. Windows 10 End of Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 End of Support: I keep seeing articles online that say, basically, that Windows 10 Smartphones will reach End of Support either in January 2020 or January 2021. They are talking about Microsoft phones- I think- phones that are produced by Microsoft, as opposed to my Samsung smartphone....