Windows 10: Windows 10 endless boot-animation

Discus and support Windows 10 endless boot-animation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've got a problem with my windows now, because it has crashed due to missing power (somehow my socket lost power). Then I've tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by natrocx, Mar 12, 2016.

1. natrocx Win User

Windows 10 endless boot-animation

Hey guys,
    I've got a problem with my windows now, because it has crashed due to missing power (somehow my socket lost power).
    Then I've tried to reboot it some hours later and I could access my GRUB and it could get through the first state of booting but no matter what it hangs after that on the blue screen with the dots cycling. It doesn't freeze or crash to a BSOD it just keeps cycling and cycling. Same error when I tried to boot into recovery.
    I'm sure I don't have any malicious software on my PC.
    If you need further information I can get to pretty much everything you don't need windows booted for.
    I've got an Ubuntu 16.04 if this may help solving the problem and I can mount windows ro (NTFS partition is in an unsafe state).
    I really hope we can fix this together without reinstalling.
    Thank you for taking time for this *Wink
    N.

:)

natrocx, Mar 12, 2016
  2. Catterr Win User

Endless dots animation in update menu. Windows 10

done this and nothing. Done manual from this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/971058 and on step 6. when I need to register files these files rejected
    being registered with error:

The module "..." was loaded but the entry point dllregisterserver was not found

regsvr32.exe mshtml.dll

regsvr32.exe shdocvw.dll

regsvr32.exe browseui.dll

regsvr32.exe msxml.dll

regsvr32.exe gpkcsp.dll

regsvr32.exe sccbase.dll

regsvr32.exe slbcsp.dll

regsvr32.exe initpki.dll

regsvr32.exe wuaueng.dll

regsvr32.exe wuaueng1.dll

regsvr32.exe wucltui.dll

regsvr32.exe wuweb.dll

regsvr32.exe qmgr.dll

regsvr32.exe qmgrprxy.dll

regsvr32.exe wucltux.dll

regsvr32.exe muweb.dll

regsvr32.exe wuwebv.dll

Catterr, Mar 12, 2016
  3. Catterr Win User
    Endless dots animation in update menu. Windows 10

Installed win10 (clean install) and first, I guess, 10 updates were installed with no trouble. After restarting system I got endless dots animation in update menu and thats all. No changes for few weeks. If you are going to advice me to: damage system
    through cmd manipulations /clean boot / restarting services / reinstalling windows or some other sh*t that is NOT working EVER (I made my opinion after reading some similar posts there, btw. no decision for them actually) - just go through and don't leave
    any message. Any other proposal is welcomed. Also my PC is pure on 99% and hasn't any potential harmful software for windows update.

Catterr, Mar 12, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 endless boot-animation

1. Windows 10 endless boot-animation - Similar Threads - endless boot animation

2. boot animation windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot animation windows 11: I saw videos showing the new boot animation of windows 11 insider preview and I would like to know if there is a way to put and how to put the new boot animation on windows 11 normal...
  3. boot animation windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    boot animation windows 11: I saw videos showing the new boot animation of windows 11 insider preview and I would like to know if there is a way to put and how to put the new boot animation on windows 11 normal...
  4. Windows 10 update endless boot cycle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update endless boot cycle: After a Windows update, my computer is in endless boot cycle. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC." In trying a system restore, I am unable to select the only disk that appears C:, so I cannot proceed....
  5. Endless windows boot on laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless windows boot on laptop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/motorsportfreak_ger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikpf3r/endless_windows_boot_on_laptop/
  6. Windows 10 gone into an endless boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 gone into an endless boot loop: after facing a few problems i reset my windows 10 pro. now my windows 10 has gone into an endless boot loop. the windows icon is not even shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-gone-into-an-endless-boot-loop/7567ab5e-e73e-4758-8c74-d233b74e4c38
  7. Windows 10 Custom Boot Animation With Sound

Windows 10 Custom Boot Animation With Sound: Hello everyone! I was just sitting in my room while thinking about the good old days of Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows XP, and what brought me to ask my question here... Windows Vista! Remember the boot animation for Windows Vista where the boot animation actually had sound...
  8. Why my Windows 10 PC boot animation is using Windows 7's boot animation?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why my Windows 10 PC boot animation is using Windows 7's boot animation?: Hello everyone, after i install Windows 10 i realized that my boot animation is using Windows 7 installation loading animation and boot animation. This problem occurs first in version 1809, and when the first boot after version 2004 it becomes the normal Windows 10 boot...
  9. Changing windows boot animation to custom animation

Changing windows boot animation to custom animation: [ATTACH] So I'm trying to change my windows boot animation to my own gif file, and I found a boot updater but that was for windows 7. I will attach the gif files so you guys can check it out Sam.T Thanks https://i.redd.it/8dr289e3kv951.gif submitted by...
  10. win 10 boot animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 boot animation: Hi I have a question : I have been reading your blog and I saw that if you have a blue windows logo, you can't use a custom boot option, but I have a hp logo. is it the same or different I am only 10 please help thanks:...