Windows 10: Windows 10 endless boot-animation

Discus and support Windows 10 endless boot-animation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've got a problem with my windows now, because it has crashed due to missing power (somehow my socket lost power). Then I've tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by natrocx, Mar 12, 2016.

1. natrocx Win User

Windows 10 endless boot-animation

Hey guys,
    I've got a problem with my windows now, because it has crashed due to missing power (somehow my socket lost power).
    Then I've tried to reboot it some hours later and I could access my GRUB and it could get through the first state of booting but no matter what it hangs after that on the blue screen with the dots cycling. It doesn't freeze or crash to a BSOD it just keeps cycling and cycling. Same error when I tried to boot into recovery.
    I'm sure I don't have any malicious software on my PC.
    If you need further information I can get to pretty much everything you don't need windows booted for.
    I've got an Ubuntu 16.04 if this may help solving the problem and I can mount windows ro (NTFS partition is in an unsafe state).
    I really hope we can fix this together without reinstalling.
    Thank you for taking time for this *Wink
    N.

:)

natrocx, Mar 12, 2016
  2. Catterr Win User

Endless dots animation in update menu. Windows 10

done this and nothing. Done manual from this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/971058 and on step 6. when I need to register files these files rejected
    being registered with error:

The module "..." was loaded but the entry point dllregisterserver was not found

regsvr32.exe mshtml.dll

regsvr32.exe shdocvw.dll

regsvr32.exe browseui.dll

regsvr32.exe msxml.dll

regsvr32.exe gpkcsp.dll

regsvr32.exe sccbase.dll

regsvr32.exe slbcsp.dll

regsvr32.exe initpki.dll

regsvr32.exe wuaueng.dll

regsvr32.exe wuaueng1.dll

regsvr32.exe wucltui.dll

regsvr32.exe wuweb.dll

regsvr32.exe qmgr.dll

regsvr32.exe qmgrprxy.dll

regsvr32.exe wucltux.dll

regsvr32.exe muweb.dll

regsvr32.exe wuwebv.dll

Catterr, Mar 12, 2016
  3. Catterr Win User
    Endless dots animation in update menu. Windows 10

Installed win10 (clean install) and first, I guess, 10 updates were installed with no trouble. After restarting system I got endless dots animation in update menu and thats all. No changes for few weeks. If you are going to advice me to: damage system
    through cmd manipulations /clean boot / restarting services / reinstalling windows or some other sh*t that is NOT working EVER (I made my opinion after reading some similar posts there, btw. no decision for them actually) - just go through and don't leave
    any message. Any other proposal is welcomed. Also my PC is pure on 99% and hasn't any potential harmful software for windows update.

Catterr, Mar 12, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 endless boot-animation

1. Windows 10 endless boot-animation - Similar Threads - endless boot animation

2. Animations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Animations: Hi, sorry for my english, I accidentally turn off some Windows animations with AMD GPU Booster, now when I move cursor to already open apps on TaskBar, they don't pop up like before, like Chrome, tabs, Groove Music(next, prev, pause), nothing. How can I turn that on, i tried...
  3. Windows 10 Endless loop after update - Can boot with UEFI Secure boot off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Endless loop after update - Can boot with UEFI Secure boot off?: I have just updated my laptop which was freshly installed with a Windows 10 OS. I am now having issues booting into Windows 10 unless I turn UEFI Secure boot off. Any ideas on what could be causing this? I am using a Dell machine and the BIOS is up to date. Thanks in...
  4. Windows 10 endless loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 endless loop: Hello, Windows 10 did its ordinary update by itself and after that my cpu run 100% all the time. So i decided to get it back to older version, but now my laptop is in endless loop. It is really frustrating. I can't do nothing except accessing to command line prompt when i...
  5. PC goes into an endless BOOT loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC goes into an endless BOOT loop: Boot loop Dell Inspiron 530 Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit AMD Athlon 64 dual core 4GB DDR2 EVGA Graphics Card PC showed no sign of powering on, Removed graphics card Disconnected HDD and DVD/CD ROM Tested the power supply unit with multi meter all voltages are OK Removed CMOS...
  6. Recent Windows Update Boot Endless Cycle

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recent Windows Update Boot Endless Cycle: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Home machine that recently went through a windows update and restarted. It now boots past the BIOS and goes through "Windows Updating" to "Windows Diagnosing/Repairing" boot loop. My computer uses an SSD so it is (I believe) impossible to get it to...
  7. Lost the Alienware boot animation after dual booting with Ubuntu

Lost the Alienware boot animation after dual booting with Ubuntu: Hi guys, I have Alienware 17 R3. I have dual booted with Ubuntu 16.04. Now when I select windows in grub menu, the generic windows 10 animation shows up with 1024x768 resolution. Is there a way to restore my Alienware boot animation? Thank you. 69227
  8. Endless boot screen while installing Win 10

Endless boot screen while installing Win 10: I'm trying to upgrade a PC to windows 10, which I have done previously on other computers with no issues, however when trying to install it this time, it completes the installing windows 10 screen and then gets stuck on the boot screen - which is just the 'HP logo, due to the...
  9. Endless boot loop after reset

Endless boot loop after reset: Ok so basically, after successfully installing windows 10 from windows 7, I decided to clean my hard drive and reset windows because I deleted my "edge" and thus my apps were not working. The problem then started, the reset went fine until it reached 64% and read "configuring...
  10. Endless problems with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Endless problems with Windows 10: I certainly appreciate the update offered to go to Windows 10 for free, but working with this system has been a series of horrible and pointless errors that has resulted in a spectacular amount of blue screens and freezes that make me feel that the whole thing is barely worth...