Windows 10: Windows 10 endless booting and black screen after automatic recovery

Discus and support Windows 10 endless booting and black screen after automatic recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had some trouble with a program that constantly was non responding so i wanted to make a quicl restart. After half an hour on the restarting screen a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mr.jogurt, May 9, 2021.

1. mr.jogurt Win User

Windows 10 endless booting and black screen after automatic recovery

I had some trouble with a program that constantly was non responding so i wanted to make a quicl restart. After half an hour on the restarting screen a restart on my system usually takes under a minute and a lot of google i forced the pc to shut off. Now when i try to start the pc it is stuck on the windows loading screen before i can log in but after the bios screen. I tried the recovery mode shut off and on till it starts in recovery mode but there is the next problem: after a few seconds where the pc shows a loading screen with "executing automatic repair" literal translation from ge

:)

mr.jogurt, May 9, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, May 9, 2021
  3. Marivel Man, May 9, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, May 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 endless booting and black screen after automatic recovery - Similar Threads - endless booting black

2. Black screen in shutdown and recovery mode after dual boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen in shutdown and recovery mode after dual boot.: Recently i installed Ubuntu in my Windows 11 laptop. Screen that appears when laptop on from shutdown mode and recovery mode is black. Content only visible in horizontal top line. For your reference i atteched screenshots. But when i enter password assuming my sigin screen...
  3. Black screen in shutdown and recovery mode after dual boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen in shutdown and recovery mode after dual boot.: Recently i installed Ubuntu in my Windows 11 laptop. Screen that appears when laptop on from shutdown mode and recovery mode is black. Content only visible in horizontal top line. For your reference i atteched screenshots. But when i enter password assuming my sigin screen...
  4. Windows keep booting into bitlocker recovery screen and will not do automatic recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keep booting into bitlocker recovery screen and will not do automatic recovery: Hi all,I have a Lenovo P50 laptop with a smaller SSD running windows 10.It will not do automatic recovery the save all files option and now it is in bitlocker recovery screen.How do I fix this?...
  5. Black screen after boot on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after boot on windows 10: Sir, I bought a new graphics Nvidia geforce 8500 gt 512 mb ddr2. When I seated the graphics on pci x16 port, it started up but after windows 10 boot, I can't see anything...the keyboard power goes out and comes in...on off on off... Now what will i do? I can't see anything...
  6. Black screen after boot on windows 10 on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after boot on windows 10 on: Sir, I bought a new graphics Nvidia geforce 8500 gt 512 mb ddr2. When I seated the graphics on pci x16 port, it started up but after windows 10 boot, I can't see anything...the keyboard power goes out and comes in...on off on off... Now what will i do? I can't see anything...
  7. Black screen after booting Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after booting Windows: I get a black screen after booting my pc, it comes soon after seeing the windows logo. How can I fix the boot-up of the operating system? [Movido para inglês]...
  8. Black screen after Booting windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after Booting windows 10: Finally after months, windows 10 2004 update offered for my Desktop pc and I’ve updated it and it was good at everything like performance and speed but after 2 or 3 hours my pc download 2020-08 Cumulative update for .Net framework 3.5 and 4.8 for windows 10 version 2004 for...
  9. Black screen on boot after initiating automatic repair (Windows 10)

Black screen on boot after initiating automatic repair (Windows 10): Hello I'm speaking on behalf for a problem on my dads computer. A month ago when trying to restart the computer (It had not been rebooted in roughly 6 months) It came up with the "operating system not found try disconnecting any drives" error message. I removed all drives...
  10. Black screen after automatic repair windows 10

Black screen after automatic repair windows 10: My Lenovo laptop has this issue. Moreover, crtl+alt+ delete isn't work in order to go task manager. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/black-screen-after-automatic-repair-windows-10/5ddb09bc-67f4-489a-80b3-a03133bb705f