Windows 10: Windows 10 english version instead of single language

Discus and support Windows 10 english version instead of single language in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there! I've recently bought a lenovo yoga c940 with windows 10 home edition / single language and I haven't found a suitable option to change it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dhai13, Sep 22, 2020.

1. dhai13 Win User

Windows 10 english version instead of single language

Hi there!

I've recently bought a lenovo yoga c940 with windows 10 home edition / single language and I haven't found a suitable option to change it.

Unfortunately the single language display language is in spanish from Spain, including Cortana and I would like to have a multi language windows, or in english at least!

So, my question is, how I can get an upgraded version multi language or how can I add an english version to my windows display?

Pleeeease help me :

Thank you!

:)

dhai13, Sep 22, 2020

2. windows 10 home single language

Hi guys,

I had a similar problem with English Windows suddenly becoming Arabic.

Here's a quick fix which doesn't require creation of installation media or reinstall of Windows:

• Windows 10 has a utility called "LPKSetup" which manages the installation and configuration of language packs within Windows. Run LPKSetup from a command line.
    • You now see a list of installed language packs. in your case, I guess it's only Arabic.
    • Uninstall the Arabic language pack and confirm to restart. This step removes all language packs from your Single-Language Windows and then it decides to switch to the default language which is English/US!
    • All done. Enjoy your English version of Windows 10!

Hope this information is helpful and save you some time in correcting the language settings.

Cheers!

FarzadSadr, Sep 22, 2020
  3. davidm71 Win User
    Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Sep 22, 2020
  4. davidm71 Win User

Microsoft no english language windows for you!

Wasn't an OEM copy though it was a promotional copy given to me for free. Anyhow don't you think it's odd that every language but English be on the list?!

I was able to download the Hebrew version just fine. Not a big deal to add the English language pack using the Nlite app. Thing is there was a time you could download these iso's from digital river but MS shut that down so now all we have are Torrents which is shady if you ask me.

davidm71, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 english version instead of single language - Similar Threads - english version instead

2. Windows 11 single version chinese change language to english or upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 single version chinese change language to english or upgrade: Hello, I bought a laptop in China, I am struggling to be able to change the language of my system. I don't understand a lot of Chinese, so I want to change the language of display of windows, but I haven't been able to do so. QuestionsI am obligated to buy windows 11 pro? If...
  3. English language settings for Windows 11 single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language settings for Windows 11 single language: I contacted you but got no response so I asked the question again.To install Vietnamese for windows 11 single language, you instructed me to clean up windows 11 by downloading the ISO template of Windows 11 but I don't see the Vietnamese language there.Here's the link you...
  4. English language settings for Windows 11 single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English language settings for Windows 11 single language: I contacted you but got no response so I asked the question again.To install Vietnamese for windows 11 single language, you instructed me to clean up windows 11 by downloading the ISO template of Windows 11 but I don't see the Vietnamese language there.Here's the link you...
  5. How to change language to English on Windows 10 Home Single Language version 21H1

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change language to English on Windows 10 Home Single Language version 21H1: Hello, I need to be able to change my Windows 10 Home Single Language version 21H1 from Spanish to English, I really need it for work and I don't seem to be able to do it. Is there somewhere I can download an English Language Pack for this version? I found for other versions...
  6. How to change language to English on Windows 10 Home Single Language version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change language to English on Windows 10 Home Single Language version 21H1: Hello, I need to be able to change my Windows 10 Home Single Language version 21H1 from Spanish to English, I really need it for work and I don't seem to be able to do it. Is there somewhere I can download an English Language Pack for this version? I found for other versions...
  7. How to change language to English on Windows 10 Home Single Language version 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Reinstalling Windows 10 Home Single Language versions from Spanish to English

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Windows 10 Home Single Language versions from Spanish to English: I have Windows 10 Home Single Language Spanish version installed on laptop. Can I reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language English version and use the original product key that came with the Spanish edition?...
  9. Changing Single Language Chinese WIndows 10 to Single Language English Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing Single Language Chinese WIndows 10 to Single Language English Windows 10: Hello there, I jsut bought a HuaWei laptop in China that already has Windows 10 installed and activated. It is a Single Language Chinese version, that means I cannot change the display language of the OS via Settings. My only option is to install another version of...
  10. Windows 10 Single Language Change To English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Single Language Change To English: I could't find any way to replace current language which is Turkish. I want to make it English. I saw some posts somebody did this uploading cab file. But I don't think it's the safest way. Plus, Microsoft doesn't support these language packs after 1809 officially. I believe...