Windows 10: Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices

Discus and support Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi There, I need to buy Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices. Can you help me from where can I buy the same. I can see only Windows 10 for 1 PC. Could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HarikrishnanNarayanan, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices

Hi There, I need to buy Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices. Can you help me from where can I buy the same. I can see only Windows 10 for 1 PC. Could you assist me on this?

Thanks and Regards

:)

HarikrishnanNarayanan, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices

lorraine walsh, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices

1. Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices - Similar Threads - EnT multiple devices

2. Activate Windows 10 on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10 on multiple devices: Please i wanted to ask if i can use windows 10 with digital license and install it on like over 500 systems? [Original Title: Windows 10 Digital License]...
  3. ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 IN MULTIPLE DEVICE

ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 IN MULTIPLE DEVICE: I TRIED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 IN MORE THEN ONE DEVICE, BUT IT DID NOT WORK, IS IT POSSIBLE IF YES THE HOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows-10-in-multiple-device/0d887c22-25d4-40ab-b837-a81b8b2f8450
  4. Cannot autojoin to domain Windows 10 Ent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot autojoin to domain Windows 10 Ent: Hi, the file Clientunattend.xml that I successfully used to join Windows 10 Pro to my domain do not work in Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. The Clientunattend.xml: Code: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend"> <settings...
  5. windows 10 home in multiple devices

windows 10 home in multiple devices: I have bought some years back a desktop (acer) with windows 8.1 (disk) now im upgrated to windows 10 home of course. im gonna buy a new desktop and i intend to keep the old one running as well can i have in both devices the same version of windows? from the same disk? or do i...
  6. minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices: I own Minecraft on my windows 10 phone, why do I have to purchase it for my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-multiple-windows-10-devices/90516933-c3a8-458f-bccb-2c3ad9688669
  7. Windows 10 Pro multiple devices

Windows 10 Pro multiple devices: If I upgrade my desktop PC to Windows 10 Pro Edition, must I also purchase the Pro Edition for my laptop in order to use the remote desktop function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-multiple-devices/f65e2c89-7856-4682-a318-dcc43e4fe129
  8. Conversion from 10 Ent to 10 Pro

Conversion from 10 Ent to 10 Pro: I have Win 10 Enterprise (not a trial) on my laptop. How do I convert to 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/conversion-from-10-ent-to-10-pro/985179a1-fb1c-45d4-abe7-69ec4e03d260
  9. Win 10 Ent - Direct Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Ent - Direct Access: Does anyone know where i can find info about configuring Win 10 Ent and Direct Access? We had a Win 8 Direct Access environment setup and working but abandoned it when we abandoned Win 8. I would like to get DA going again with Win 10. The servers etc. are all still in...
  10. Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent.

Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent.: Hi! I work in a company where we use domain based workstations and computer class PC which are also domain based. What would be my best option to upgrade 20-30 workstations to Windows 10 Enterprise from Windows 7 Enterprise without having to formate ? 55222