Windows 10: Windows 10 Ent. Update Feature 2004 Bluetooth issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Ent. Update Feature 2004 Bluetooth issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am having a trouble with windows 10 ent version 2004 when using a Microsoft Bluetooth mouse ???? as i am having a Microsoft Sculpt Bluetooth mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MHHOSNI, May 2, 2020.

1. MHHOSNI Win User

Windows 10 Ent. Update Feature 2004 Bluetooth issues

i am having a trouble with windows 10 ent version 2004 when using a Microsoft Bluetooth mouse ???? as i am having a Microsoft Sculpt Bluetooth mouse and just keeps disconnecting also i have a WiFi and Bluetooth card 7260AC and fully updated.

is there any list for the supported MicrosoftBluetooth mouses or supposed any Microsoft Bluetooth mouse should work.

Thanks

:)

MHHOSNI, May 2, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 2, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, May 2, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Bluetooth issues in windows 10

Hi Archie,

Please answer these questions below to better assist you with the issue you are experiencing with your Bluetooth connection:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Any further troubleshooting steps you've done aside from updating the drivers?

For now, we suggest following this article on how to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, May 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Ent. Update Feature 2004 Bluetooth issues - Similar Threads - Ent Update Feature

2. Feature update to windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Feature update to windows 10 2004: This update taking anyone else forever to do? submitted by /u/destinylover184 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqo13u/feature_update_to_windows_10_2004/
  3. Issues when updating to Feature Update 2004

Issues when updating to Feature Update 2004: Hey guys! So, I own a Toshiba C55-B5356 with integrated Intel HD 4400 Graphics. The issue is that when I updated to the feature update, it gave me the newest drivers, which absolutely destroyed any gaming performance and gave me common graphical glitches and issues. I...
  4. Windows 10 Feature update to 2004 Conexant driver Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature update to 2004 Conexant driver Issue: It's been close to 5 months Win 10 version 2004 has been made available to the end-users. Initially, there's been a lot of "Bugs and Issues" with the initial release. Most of them have been resolved by various updates.But there's one particular issue regarding Conexant...
  5. Severe Issue with Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 update

Severe Issue with Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 update: Hi MS community, On the night of 09/30/2020, Windows 10 automatically updated itself on my PC and installed few updates. The only feature update was the "Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004". The next morning when I turned on my PC, I didn't know what I'm gonna see...
  6. Issues with Win 10 Feature Update 2004 14091.450

Issues with Win 10 Feature Update 2004 14091.450: 29/08/20 My Wife’s HP Notebook 15-AC115TU with WIN 10 64 bit HOME Version 2004 Build 19041.45024/8/20 Principal use - Playing Slot Games on Firefox, is having serious issues. Since that Update, every day, we have had issues that come back to the Updates of 24 & 25/8/20...
  7. Windows 10 Feature Update 2004

Windows 10 Feature Update 2004: I have installed and then had to uninstall Version 2004 at least 3 times because of all the problems it caused to my PC. When will it be safe to install Version 2004. Surely Microsoft has had enough time now to rectify problems which are causing so many problems for countless...
  8. Issue after Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004

Issue after Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004: On 06/12/2020 My Laptop get updated with Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004. After the updation I’m finding few issue in my laptop. They are listed as: The up arrow key is not working. Pressing Caps lock key activate hot key. Once Caps lock key pressed 4444...
  9. Windows 10 Feature Update 2004

Windows 10 Feature Update 2004: So my brother got updated to 2004 yesterday and had issues with certain software he uses. He used the 'Go back to the previous version of Windows 10' in Windows settings>Update & Security>Recovery but now the 2004 feature update is pending restart. Is there anyway to prevent...
  10. Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 and Bluetooth

Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 and Bluetooth: Hi, Help!! just installed the Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 and the bluetooth on my laptop has stopped working - under devices in settings it says bluetooth is switched off and there is no way to turn it back on. Before anyone asks, bluetooth is inbuilt in my...