Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise activation key

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise activation key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I upgraded Window 10 Home to Enterprise to enable Remote Desktop. I cannot find and activation key for the Enterprise version. Suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GAStarr, Dec 8, 2019.

1. GAStarr Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise activation key

I upgraded Window 10 Home to Enterprise to enable Remote Desktop. I cannot find and activation key for the Enterprise version. Suggestions?

:)

GAStarr, Dec 8, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 8, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise activation key

Activation after 1703 build on windows 10 enterprise

Where did you get Windows 10 Enterprise from in the first place?

Windows 10 Enterprise is a volume license client used by large organizations that deploy Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers.

It uses one of two activation methods (Multiple Activation Key - MAK) or Key Management Server - KMS.

MAK works like a retail key which you enter and can use to activate by Internet or Telephone.

KMS requires connecting a Windows Server domain or VPN into a network to handle activation request.

If you got Windows 10 Enterprise through your employer, you should contact your System Administrator for Assistance.

If you happened to have just downloaded a copy of Windows 10 Enterprise off the Internet and installed, then you need to remove it and downgrade to what your computer is actually entitled for.

• The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core
      will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro
      will install Windows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Enter the following:

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Hit Enter

Copy and paste the results in a reply to this thread for further analysis.

If your machine has a license for Windows 8.1, you can install the edition of Windows 10 that corresponds with it.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: How to: Perform a custom installation
    of Windows

Also view:

How
    to install and activate Windows 10 using your Windows 7 or Windows 8 product key

Andre Da Costa, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise activation key

1. Windows 10 Enterprise activation key - Similar Threads - Enterprise activation key

2. windows 10 enterprise activation key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 enterprise activation key: where can i get one? cheap? submitted by /u/eeezyynuuu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh95/windows_10_enterprise_activation_key/
  3. windows 10 enterprise activation key

windows 10 enterprise activation key: where can i get one? cheap? submitted by /u/eeezyynuuu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh95/windows_10_enterprise_activation_key/
  4. Windows 10 pro key activated as enterprise?

Windows 10 pro key activated as enterprise?: Hello. A few days ago I brought a new SSD & decided to make the switch from Windows 8.1 (Which I had been using on my old HDD) to a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro. I used the media creation tool to create a bootable USB drive & installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro....
  5. Activating Windows 10 pro with a Windows 10 Enterprise licence key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 pro with a Windows 10 Enterprise licence key: Hello, I would like help with the error code: 0xc004f074 Unable to activate windows "We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try...
  6. Finding the Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key for activation

Finding the Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key for activation: So, I just upgraded my copy of Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Pro Edition, but for some reason. I got Windows 10 Enterprise edition instead. And now, I get an email from the date of purchase like normal, but there is no product key included and I already had a product...
  7. Activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation with windows 10 professional key

Activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation with windows 10 professional key: I installed windows 10 enterprise evaluation on my machine and want to activate it now with windows 10 professional key (As enterprise license only comes with bulk licensing) As I have already done complete installations so I don't want to do a clean install and want to...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise asking for Activation key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise asking for Activation key: I purchased a used laptop for my son who is in college. The laptop met the schools recommended RAM, processor, etc.. He is now getting a constant pop-up asking him for an activation key. What is the best way to handle this situation? Can we just purchase a new Windows disk?...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows

Windows 10 Enterprise - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows: Hi! I got a question. If I use a single license to activate multiple computers (ePkea if I'm not wrong). What would happen if when a activated and licenced computer, is necessary to format it and reinstall windows? Would the license be used twice in that case? How would it...
  10. win 10 enterprise activation key please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 enterprise activation key please: can you supply win 10 enterprise activation key as I wiped my pc to reinstall windows as I was using it for personal use instead of private use though have lost the key. can you supply please?...