Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my version of windows through the Microsoft Store, my confirmation email does not contain an Activation key and I have a "Activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SimonProctor, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise Activation

I recently upgraded my version of windows through the Microsoft Store, my confirmation email does not contain an Activation key and I have a "Activate Windows" message permanently at the bottom left hand corner of my screen. When I go to activation trouble shoot I get the error code

0xC004F025

:)

SimonProctor, Nov 14, 2019

2. Activation after 1703 build on windows 10 enterprise

Where did you get Windows 10 Enterprise from in the first place?

Windows 10 Enterprise is a volume license client used by large organizations that deploy Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers.

It uses one of two activation methods (Multiple Activation Key - MAK) or Key Management Server - KMS.

MAK works like a retail key which you enter and can use to activate by Internet or Telephone.

KMS requires connecting a Windows Server domain or VPN into a network to handle activation request.

If you got Windows 10 Enterprise through your employer, you should contact your System Administrator for Assistance.

If you happened to have just downloaded a copy of Windows 10 Enterprise off the Internet and installed, then you need to remove it and downgrade to what your computer is actually entitled for.

• The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core
      will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro
      will install Windows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Enter the following:

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Hit Enter

Copy and paste the results in a reply to this thread for further analysis.

If your machine has a license for Windows 8.1, you can install the edition of Windows 10 that corresponds with it.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: How to: Perform a custom installation
    of Windows

Also view:

How
    to install and activate Windows 10 using your Windows 7 or Windows 8 product key

Andre Da Costa, Nov 14, 2019
  3. How to activate Windows 10 Enterprise?

Windows 10 Enterprise edition is a volume license client and is usually a managed client operating system in large organizations where it is often deployed. You might want to consult your System/Network Administrator about availability.

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Enterprise off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home or Pro installation. Windows 10 Enterprise is not free. If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall
      the previous edition or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from should correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro will installWindows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Enter the following:

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Hit Enter

Copy and paste the results in a reply to this thread for further analysis.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise Activation

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise Activation

1. Windows 10 Enterprise Activation - Similar Threads - Enterprise Activation

2. Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?: I have Windows 11 on my 2nd hand laptop but it isn't activated. The Microsoft store link "isn't available" and I don't have access to a product key. Is there a solution or workaround I can use?...
  3. Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?: I have Windows 11 on my 2nd hand laptop but it isn't activated. The Microsoft store link "isn't available" and I don't have access to a product key. Is there a solution or workaround I can use?...
  4. Window activation problem of Window 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window activation problem of Window 11 Enterprise: Hello!I am facing windows activation problem in with my Window 11 Enterprise. It says please connect to internet although it's already connected. I am uploading a screenshot of my problem. Please help me as I am unable to use many apps properly. Thank You!...
  5. Window activation problem of Window 11 Enterprise

Window activation problem of Window 11 Enterprise: Hello!I am facing windows activation problem in with my Window 11 Enterprise. It says please connect to internet although it's already connected. I am uploading a screenshot of my problem. Please help me as I am unable to use many apps properly. Thank You!...
  6. Windows laptops not activating once license upgraded to enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows laptops not activating once license upgraded to enterprise: Hi All,I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and can't quite get it.I've switched just over 50 win 11 pro laptops a few win 10 pro from domain joined to hybrid azure, and enrolled them into intune endpoint?. We have a policy to upgrade them to enterprise...
  7. Windows laptops not activating once license upgraded to enterprise

Windows laptops not activating once license upgraded to enterprise: Hi All,I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and can't quite get it.I've switched just over 50 win 11 pro laptops a few win 10 pro from domain joined to hybrid azure, and enrolled them into intune endpoint?. We have a policy to upgrade them to enterprise...
  8. If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows: A work computer is using win7 enterprise sp1 but the hard drive died and got replaced now it is asking for activation every 30 secs. There are a few place online still selling product keys for it. If I get one can I activate it? It may be a prior upgrade from xp. No we can't...
  9. If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows

If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows: A work computer is using win7 enterprise sp1 but the hard drive died and got replaced now it is asking for activation every 30 secs. There are a few place online still selling product keys for it. If I get one can I activate it? It may be a prior upgrade from xp. No we can't...
  10. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise: I've purchased Windows 11 Enterprise from the Microsoft store and have installed it on my PCHowever, the Activation Status shows "Not Active" with the following Error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product...