Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise build 9879 ISO now available

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise build 9879 ISO now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The next version of Windows is engineered for the way you live and work, protected against cyber risks and threats, and managed for continuous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Enterprise build 9879 ISO now available

The next version of Windows is engineered for the way you live and work, protected against cyber risks and threats, and managed for continuous innovation.

Need more information? See what's new in Windows 10 Technical Preview for Enterprise.

Languages
    English (United States), English (Great Britain), Chinese (Simplified), Portuguese (Brazil)

Editions
    Windows 10 Technical Preview for Enterprise 64-bit ISO
    Windows 10 Technical Preview for Enterprise 32-bit ISO

You will need to sign in to download Windows 10 Technical Preview for Enterprise. If you have not registered before, you will be asked to do so.

Download: Windows 10 Technical Preview for Enterprise | TechNet Evaluation Center

Direct Download links:

Brink, Nov 12, 2014

2. I'm running it on my laptop. I just did a clean install. It's not up on MSDN yet so your link is the only way to get it at the moment.

:)

alphanumeric, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 12, 2014
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise build 9879 ISO now available

Windows 10 version

Enterprise is only meant for businesses. How did you upgrade, using an ISO?

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 12, 2014
  5. adamf Win User
    adamf, Nov 12, 2014
  6. Superfly Win User
    LOL...of course it is *Smile

To get the link just select the link at the bottom...

"If you cannot complete the installation, click here."

It will repeat the steps but instead of launching Akamai it will give you the direct link.

Superfly, Nov 12, 2014
  7. The ISO I got using Akamai wouldn't mount so I did as Superfly posted and used the direct link option. Akamai didn't give me any info on the download progress etc. Once I clicked save it just disappeared. The only way I could tell it was running was to open task manager. I could have sworn in the past it showed the download status and % done? I downloaded the EN-US version so his link wasn't any good to me.

http://care.dlservice.microsoft.com/...4FRE_en-us.ISO

alphanumeric, Nov 13, 2014
  8. caperjack Win User

caperjack, Nov 13, 2014
  9. Rickkins Win User
    Can I go from 41 straight to 79...???

Rickkins, Nov 14, 2014
  10. I don't know, can you?

lol, sorry couldn't resist. Just kidding. I don't know if anybody has tried that yet, you might be the Ginny pig.

alphanumeric, Nov 14, 2014
  11. alphanumeric, Nov 14, 2014
  12. davehc Win User
    I was wondering about this, and, in that brain storming process, also thinking about the Pro, which I prefer.
    I am of the opinion that, whilst it doesn't say so in as many words, this is merely an update. As preview updates have not, normally been on MSDN, is it, possibly, wishful thinking that any will appear on MSDN until the Consumer release. Bear in mind that MS have now created the new outlet through the evaluation centre.

davehc, Nov 14, 2014
  13. Windows 10 Enterprise build 9879 ISO now available

I was wondering about this, and, in that brain storming process, also thinking about the Pro, which I prefer.
    I am of the opinion that, whilst it doesn't say so in as many words, this is merely an update. As preview updates have not, normally been on MSDN, is it, possibly, wishful thinking that any will appear on MSDN until the Consumer release. Bear in mind that MS have now created the new outlet through the evaluation centre. Yeah, I don't know what the criteria are for putting an ISO up on MSDN. More wish full thinking on my part. It would have been easier and likely quicker to get it though MSDN than the evaluation center.

alphanumeric, Nov 14, 2014
  14. Edwin New Member
    This feature must be new for Enterprise. I'm not sure, haven't seen it before.

Windows 10 Enterprise build 9879 ISO now available [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 14, 2014
  15. Rickkins Win User
    Rickkins, Nov 14, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Enterprise build 9879 ISO now available - Similar Threads - Enterprise build 9879

2. Windows 10 Enterprise ISO File 1809 build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise ISO File 1809 build: I purchased Win 10 Ent for the purposes of creating a WinToGo drive (rather than using Partition Assistant, WinToUSB, Rufus and Gimagex etc which don't support UEFI booting). The device and process works perfectly except, when I try and update the flash drive to Win 10 1809...
  3. Windows 10 Build 17758 ISOs are now available for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17758 ISOs are now available for Insiders: If you’re a Windows Insider, you can download ISOs of Windows 10 Build 17758 and clean install the Windows 10 October 2018 Update. If you like to live on the cutting edge and want to test the early features of Windows 10, you can grab the latest ISOs from Microsoft’s website....
  4. Windows 10 Build 17738 ISO images now available for download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17738 ISO images now available for download: Microsoft has just released new ISO images for Windows insiders, though it’s important to note that it doesn’t come with any additional changes. Windows 10 Build 17738 ISO image is now available for download for the registered Insiders and you can use it to upgrade your PC to...
  5. When will Windows 10 Enterprise 1709 ISO be available?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When will Windows 10 Enterprise 1709 ISO be available?: I have a Windows 10 Enterprise 1703 system, that I'd like to update to 1709. Does anyone know when the Windows 10 Enterprise 1709 ISO will be available on my.visualstudio.com? (I have a Visual Studio Enterprise account). Alternatively, if I download the evaluation...
  6. OneDrive in build 9879

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive in build 9879: This is a mess imo! Before you had the OneDrive app and you had a OneDrive folder that you saw in File Explorer. Now only the OneDrive folder is there and it only shows those files/folders that are available online and offline. While that is fine as far as it goes, if you...
  7. January Windows 10 build 9926 ISO now available

in Windows 10 News
    January Windows 10 build 9926 ISO now available: Hi everyone, I hope that you were able to watch our live stream on Wednesday, where we shared more details on the Windows 10 experience. If you missed it, you can watch the video on demand anytime and read Terry Myerson’s blog post that recaps the latest Windows 10 news....
  8. Windows 10 Threshold 2 ISOs Now Available for Enterprise Users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Threshold 2 ISOs Now Available for Enterprise Users: [img] The new Windows 10 ISOs have been posted on VLSC Microsoft says that Windows 10 is finally ready for the enterprise market with the release of Threshold 2, and as part of the effort to make the OS available for this particular customer category, the company...
  9. New Windows 10 Preview build 9879 available

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Preview build 9879 available: Hi everyone, I’m excited to share the news that we’re rolling out our next build update to the “Fast” ring of the Windows Insider Program – Build 9879! Once again this build has a ton of changes, some noteworthy new features, and a few gotchas to be aware of. It also has a...
  10. Windows 10 Build 9879 iso now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9879 iso now available: Download Windows Technical Preview November Update - Microsoft Windows here be good to do clean install *Smile*Smile 3053