Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise build 9879 ISO now available

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise build 9879 ISO now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Iv'e gone the upgrade route on two pc's so having the new iso will save time if I need to reload for any reason. Does this mean that a new convert to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 12, 2014.

1. tinmar49 Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise build 9879 ISO now available

Iv'e gone the upgrade route on two pc's so having the new iso will save time if I need to reload for any reason. Does this mean that a new convert to 10 will get the up to date build, or will they have to start with the original? Also, why English, Chinese and Portugese only?

tinmar49, Nov 14, 2014
  2. tinmar49 Win User

Oh dear, I missed the "enterprise" bit, Iv'e only got the plain version.

tinmar49, Nov 14, 2014
  3. Mystere Win User
    Yes, it's new as far as coming pre-installed with Windows, but the Multipoint connector has been an add-on for several years.

It's a connector to allow a workstation to be a part of Windows Multipoint Server, which is sort of like Windows Terminal Services on steroids... It's somewhat optimized for teaching scenarios and allows teachers to monitor students on their workstations (called Orchestration).

The Multipoint connector allows a standalone Windows desktop or virtual machine to be orchestrated as part of the Multipoint network, allowing the teacher to control what the student can do, monitor what they're doing, or remote control the workstation.

If you're not in a Multipoint network, then its pointless, and why it's not installed by default.

Mystere, Nov 14, 2014
  4. Edwin New Member

If you open a large folder, (with so many items or sub-folders that it's scrollable), from the navigation pane, the folder window is inactive, (you have to click in the windows before you can scroll); yet, open the same folder from any other location or shortcut and it is ready to scroll without clicking in the window.

Edwin, Nov 15, 2014
  5. AddRAM Win User
    I would think not, 79 is Enterprise, but you let us know how that goes *Smile

But I`m downloading the iso to install 79 as I`m still having picture thumbnail issues with 9860.

AddRAM, Nov 15, 2014
  6. I would think not, 79 is Enterprise, but you let us know how that goes *Smile

But I`m downloading the iso to install 79 as I`m still having picture thumbnail issues with 9860. There is no 9879 Pro?

alphanumeric, Nov 15, 2014
  7. davehc Win User
    With the ISO, MS appear to have branched off towards the full Enterprise.
    As there appears to be a story that there will be no further release until the new year, I am wondering if it may be their intention to only have one edition. It does seem unlikely, though, as it could result in a loss of revenue for MS.

davehc, Nov 15, 2014
  8. LEE
    Lee Win User

At this point MS is not making revenue off win 10 so it probably isn't being seen as a problem. Also it is the time of the year when there is a slow down in work because of the up coming holiday season thus with all the workers taking time off for Thanksgiving (U. S.), Christmas, and the New Year there will be a slow down thus probably the reason there will be no new updates.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Enterprise build 9879 ISO now available - Similar Threads - Enterprise build 9879

2. Windows 10 Enterprise ISO File 1809 build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise ISO File 1809 build: I purchased Win 10 Ent for the purposes of creating a WinToGo drive (rather than using Partition Assistant, WinToUSB, Rufus and Gimagex etc which don't support UEFI booting). The device and process works perfectly except, when I try and update the flash drive to Win 10 1809...
  3. Windows 10 Build 17758 ISOs are now available for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17758 ISOs are now available for Insiders: If you’re a Windows Insider, you can download ISOs of Windows 10 Build 17758 and clean install the Windows 10 October 2018 Update. If you like to live on the cutting edge and want to test the early features of Windows 10, you can grab the latest ISOs from Microsoft’s website....
  4. Windows 10 Build 17738 ISO images now available for download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17738 ISO images now available for download: Microsoft has just released new ISO images for Windows insiders, though it’s important to note that it doesn’t come with any additional changes. Windows 10 Build 17738 ISO image is now available for download for the registered Insiders and you can use it to upgrade your PC to...
  5. When will Windows 10 Enterprise 1709 ISO be available?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When will Windows 10 Enterprise 1709 ISO be available?: I have a Windows 10 Enterprise 1703 system, that I'd like to update to 1709. Does anyone know when the Windows 10 Enterprise 1709 ISO will be available on my.visualstudio.com? (I have a Visual Studio Enterprise account). Alternatively, if I download the evaluation...
  6. January Windows 10 build 9926 ISO now available

in Windows 10 News
    January Windows 10 build 9926 ISO now available: Hi everyone, I hope that you were able to watch our live stream on Wednesday, where we shared more details on the Windows 10 experience. If you missed it, you can watch the video on demand anytime and read Terry Myerson’s blog post that recaps the latest Windows 10 news....
  7. Windows 10 Build 9879 - Last Build of this Year

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9879 - Last Build of this Year: Hey All! Yes, I've been away and still not well but, have received a email from Gabe Aul @MS today and would like to share it with you. What made me post this is the fact that we are not getting any new builds till January. Just thought I'd let you know: From: Gabe...
  8. Windows 10 Threshold 2 ISOs Now Available for Enterprise Users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Threshold 2 ISOs Now Available for Enterprise Users: [img] The new Windows 10 ISOs have been posted on VLSC Microsoft says that Windows 10 is finally ready for the enterprise market with the release of Threshold 2, and as part of the effort to make the OS available for this particular customer category, the company...
  9. New Windows 10 Preview build 9879 available

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Preview build 9879 available: Hi everyone, I’m excited to share the news that we’re rolling out our next build update to the “Fast” ring of the Windows Insider Program – Build 9879! Once again this build has a ton of changes, some noteworthy new features, and a few gotchas to be aware of. It also has a...
  10. Windows 10 Build 9879 iso now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9879 iso now available: Download Windows Technical Preview November Update - Microsoft Windows here be good to do clean install *Smile*Smile 3053