Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise E3 available as partner delivered cloud service

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise E3 available as partner delivered cloud service in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Feedback from customers and partners is at the core of how we build Windows. Partners have been eager for us to create a partner-managed cloud service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Enterprise E3 available as partner delivered cloud service

Source: Windows 10 Enterprise E3 now available as a partner delivered cloud service | Windows For Your Business

:)

Brink, Aug 31, 2016

2. Creators Update, 1703, upgrade fails with error 0x80070490 on Surface Pro 4

Hi Kent,

Question, was your original Windows 10 Enterprise license activated using KMS (Key Management Server); or was it a Cloud Service Provider license such as Windows 10 Enterprise E3 or E5?

Andre Da Costa, Aug 31, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only)

Windows 10 Enterprise E3 can only be purchased through a Cloud Service Provider, so it likely means through a third party vendor.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 31, 2016
  4. karims Win User

Does anyone know how to actually activate this license? And does it require the OS to be Professional prior to activation?

karims, Sep 1, 2016
  5. It's a subscription service.
    Starting this fall, businesses can get enterprise-grade security and management capabilities at just $7 a seat per month for the first time through the Cloud Solution Provider channel.
    Read more at Announcing New Subscription Options for Windows 10 and Surface for Businesses | Windows Experience Blog

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...ZMGooWctuDD.97

alphanumeric, Sep 1, 2016
  6. EdTittel Win User
    Questions:
    Does this subscription assume that the subscriber operates AD, DNS and other infrastructure elements? If so, I'm wondering if some enterprising resellers will offer self-serve (self-admin?) versions of such things to complete the offering. That would be a truly cloud-based Windows offering then...
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Enterprise E3 available as partner delivered cloud service - Similar Threads - Enterprise available partner

2. How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license: Hi AllCan anyone tell me how I license Windows 10 Enterprise when I have an E3 license?What ISO do I use for Windows 10? I previously tried to activate Windows 10 by just signing in to my account on the machine but it did not activate. What is the correct procedure?...
  3. Installing Windows 10 Enterprise with an M365 E3 subscription

Installing Windows 10 Enterprise with an M365 E3 subscription: I attempted to upgrade my Windows 10 Pro machine to Windows 10 Enterprise as I believe it is included in our E3 subscription. I used the instructions here; specifically I applied the command cscript.exe c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43. I am...
  4. Cloud Delivered Protection?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cloud Delivered Protection?: This is just a general question and not really pertaining for my system. Defender Antivirus has this feature called Cloud Delivered Protection or Join Microsoft MAPS under Group Policy. For those systems that handles sensitive data, would it be fine to just enable the real...
  5. M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise

M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise: Hi I have an M365 E3 subscription for our company and those users which had a laptop running Win 10 pro prior have been upgraded automatically to enterprise. However I have a number of laptops with Win 10 Home edition what I have upgraded however the license isnt being...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing

Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing: We have a customer that is running Windows 7 Pro via volume licensing. They bought a Windows 10 Enterprise E3 subscription via CSP and now they want to deploy Windows 10. I have a few questions: 1 - Is it possible to use some sort of volume license key to deploy Windows...
  7. How to activate windows 10 Enterprise trial Version with the Windows 10 E3 "Cloud"

How to activate windows 10 Enterprise trial Version with the Windows 10 E3 "Cloud": Hello, Please i need to activated the version Trial windows 10 Enterprise , and i have a Microsoft 365 A3 for students use benefit Licence, * first step: i install OS in the machine, * second : assigned the license to my account from the CSP platform * last step:...
  8. Inherited Activation - Windows Enterprise E3

Inherited Activation - Windows Enterprise E3: I have Windows 10 version 1803. I would like configure VDA for Windows 10 supscription. What subscription is required to Inherited Activation work Windows Enterprise E3 (local only) or Windows Enterprise E3 VDA ? Do I need additional buy license Windows 10 Pro for VM?...
  9. 'Cloud delivered protection', Really?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Cloud delivered protection', Really?: Recently I kept getting error msgs urging me to TURN ON the Cloud delivered protection, although I have no need nor desire to use anything related to the "Cloud" scam *Mad Could someone please shed some light on this "Cloud delivered protection", what is it , is it mandatory...
  10. 'Cloud delivered protection', Really?

in Windows 10 Support
    'Cloud delivered protection', Really?: Recently I kept getting error msgs urging me to TURN ON the Cloud delivered protection, although I have no need nor desire to use anything related to the "Cloud" scam *Mad Could someone please shed some light on this "Cloud delivered protection", what is is it , is it...