Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We have a customer that is running Windows 7 Pro via volume licensing. They bought a Windows 10 Enterprise E3 subscription via CSP and now they want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fernando Santos fsantos, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing

We have a customer that is running Windows 7 Pro via volume licensing. They bought a Windows 10 Enterprise E3 subscription via CSP and now they want to deploy Windows 10.

I have a few questions:

1 - Is it possible to use some sort of volume license key to deploy Windows 10 on the machines? Or do they always have to use ActiveDirectory authentication for each use to deploy the licenses?

2 - Would it be possible to use license validation via KMS as an alternative?

3 - They want to use Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB. At the end of their Windows 10 Enterprise subscription, if they decided not to renew it, what exactly happens to the Windows 10 installed licenses? Will the machines keep running as Windows 10 Pro machines?

4 - Also, in case the subscription is not renewed and they need to install Windows 10 on one new machine to replace a dead machine, what license key will they use or what will be the process to validate that license?

If someone can answer these questions and point me into the appropriate resources, I would be really thankful, as it is been hard for me to find the correct resources and details on this. Thank you so much for your help!

:)

Fernando Santos fsantos, Feb 18, 2020
  2. JCarabott Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (CSP)

Hi,

We recently purchased Windows 10 Enterprise E3 through CSP and we noticed that it doesn't actually give you a key since it's a login-based activation.

We installed using a Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation ISO and joined it to Azure AD. It is showing as activated however there is message "Windows License valid for 89 days".

What will happen after 89 days? Is there another way to download a valid Windows 10 Enterprise ISO?

Thanks in advance.

JCarabott, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Windows CSP

Please advise when the below two SKUs will be available for Academic institutions under the CSP pricelist

• Windows 10 Enterprise E3
    • Windows 10 Enterprise E5

Rasha Moghrabi, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing

Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only) query

Hello,

I can see 3 different licenses mentioned in CSP subscriptions now for Windows 10 Enterprise E3, Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only) & Windows 10 Enterprise E3 VDA. Previously we had only Windows 10 Enterprise E3 which was pretty simple and understandable.
    But now, I cannot get a grasp on what are these 3 now and whats the difference. And how can we install it?

Currently we have a client who has Windows Enterprise E3 and want to downgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only). I am not sure regarding teh installation and process involved.

I have tried searching for the possible solutions to understand how it works but no one seems to have a definite answer!

Could someone please guide me on the differences and installation process involved via CSP subscription?

Kaushalya Poothera Belliapaa, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing

1. Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing - Similar Threads - Enterprise via CSP

2. Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License: I have a Windows 10 / 11 E3 license assigned in 365 and had Windows Enterprise Eval version installed. Recently I upgraded from eval to Enterprise Standard by downloading the SKUs and applying them. It was running smoothly for a day or so and then started giving me this...
  3. Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License: I have a Windows 10 / 11 E3 license assigned in 365 and had Windows Enterprise Eval version installed. Recently I upgraded from eval to Enterprise Standard by downloading the SKUs and applying them. It was running smoothly for a day or so and then started giving me this...
  4. Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Upgrade from Windows Home to Pro>Enterprise with E3 license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Upgrade from Windows Home to Pro>Enterprise with E3 license: Hi,My company recently purchased a Surface laptop for one of our employees. This laptop came with windows Home instead of Pro. We used to get the Pro image from the Microsoft Partner Center and activate Enterprise with our E3 licenses. Since Gold and Silver competencies will...
  6. How to Upgrade from Windows Home to Pro>Enterprise with E3 license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Upgrade from Windows Home to Pro>Enterprise with E3 license: Hi,My company recently purchased a Surface laptop for one of our employees. This laptop came with windows Home instead of Pro. We used to get the Pro image from the Microsoft Partner Center and activate Enterprise with our E3 licenses. Since Gold and Silver competencies will...
  7. How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license

How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license: Hi AllCan anyone tell me how I license Windows 10 Enterprise when I have an E3 license?What ISO do I use for Windows 10? I previously tried to activate Windows 10 by just signing in to my account on the machine but it did not activate. What is the correct procedure?...
  8. M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise

M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise: Hi I have an M365 E3 subscription for our company and those users which had a laptop running Win 10 pro prior have been upgraded automatically to enterprise. However I have a number of laptops with Win 10 Home edition what I have upgraded however the license isnt being...
  9. Assign Windows E3 license

Assign Windows E3 license: Hi team, We have synced on prem AD with Azure AD. Assigned the license(Windows 10 Enterprise E3) in Azure Portal for Windows AD User. i joined a machine in on prem AD and logged in User(which is having E3 license), but the license is not assign....
  10. Windows activation with E3 Vda licence from CSP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation with E3 Vda licence from CSP: Hello, im having trouble activating windows enterprise with windows10 pro. Steps i did: 1. installed win10 pro 2. joined normal domain x 3. im adding licence that is from domain y that is AAD 4. both domain are connected and in AAD > all devices I can see azure ad...