Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Activation Watermark

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Activation Watermark in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I've activated my W10 Enterprise Edition but the watermark at the bottom right corner of my desktop won't go away and the remaining days counter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jo Sal, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Jo Sal Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Activation Watermark

Hi,

I've activated my W10 Enterprise Edition but the watermark at the bottom right corner of my desktop won't go away and the remaining days counter keeps going down. How do I fix that?

Thanks

:)

Jo Sal, Apr 5, 2019

2. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Activation Watermark c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Activate Windows Watermark After Recent Update

I bought a brand new HP laptop with Windows 8 installed on it some years ago. Since then, I have updated to Windows 10 and everything has been going fine. But after the recent update (on or around July 13, 2018), I get the "Activate Windows" watermark
    every single time I start up my laptop. When I go to Settings to activate it, I'm greeted with the following message:

"We can’t activate Windows on this device as we can’t connect to your organization’s activation server. Make sure you’re connected to your organization’s network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization’s
    support person. Error code: 0x8007232B”

It also says that I have the Windows 10 Enterprise edition, but this is my personal laptop, and I have no idea why I would now have Windows 10 Enterprise.

The watermark only goes away after restarting. I'm annoyed because I purchased a laptop with a legitimate copy of Windows, but now after this most recent update I have to start up my computer twice anytime I want the watermark to go away.

How can I activate Windows and make this watermark go away once and for all? TIA

MatthewAdamson, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Activation Watermark

How to activate Windows 10 Enterprise?

Windows 10 Enterprise edition is a volume license client and is usually a managed client operating system in large organizations where it is often deployed. You might want to consult your System/Network Administrator about availability.

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Enterprise off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home or Pro installation. Windows 10 Enterprise is not free. If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall
      the previous edition or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from should correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro will installWindows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Enter the following:

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Hit Enter

Copy and paste the results in a reply to this thread for further analysis.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Activation Watermark

1. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Activation Watermark - Similar Threads - Enterprise Edition Activation

2. Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition: I'm getting Error code 0xc004c003 in Windows 10 on our newly purchased Dell latitude 5420. We have an enterprise windows license for all of our laptops worldwide.I have tried the below solution to resolve the issue but the windows activation notification returns after a...
  3. Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition: I'm getting Error code 0xc004c003 in Windows 10 on our newly purchased Dell latitude 5420. We have an enterprise windows license for all of our laptops worldwide.I have tried the below solution to resolve the issue but the windows activation notification returns after a...
  4. Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activating Windows 10 ent Evaluation edition to Enterprise

Activating Windows 10 ent Evaluation edition to Enterprise: I have used an evaluation copy of W10 Ent. to deploy via SCCM, and deployed in around 300 Machines. I have got MAK and KMS key, is there anyway I can activate my License to Enterprise Edition without rebuilding the PC's....
  6. 'Activate Windows' Watermark on Windows 10

'Activate Windows' Watermark on Windows 10: I keep getting the 'Activate Windows' watermark on my laptop, despite having Windows 10 installed. It came preinstalled with my device. When going into Settings > Update & Security > Activation, I get the error code: 0xC00F074. I've also noted that both the Product ID and...
  7. Activate Windows watermark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activate Windows watermark: I keep getting the Activate Windows watermark. I have done the suggested things such as editing the regedit, creating the removal.bat file, but the watermark keeps returning. My windows is legit, and I have had it for 3 years now. Can someone please help me?...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition

Windows 10 Enterprise Edition: Where can I purchase just the key for Window 10 Enterprise Edition Thank you Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-edition/edf664ae-7c21-4064-a471-713eb2e809b0
  9. Windows 10 is activated but the watermark is there.

Windows 10 is activated but the watermark is there.: Hi, After the update of Windows 10 today, there is the ugly watermark shown on the desktop. My windows is Home version and activated. Any suggestions? [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 Activation Watermark

Windows 10 Activation Watermark: My HP Pavilion Laptop (purchased at Costco) is one year old and I am getting an "Activate Windows" watermark in the lower right hand corner of my screen. Do I need to upgrade?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 enterprise watermark activated

2. windows 10 enterprise watermark

3. activate windows watermark showing over full screen applications